CD — Highland Reign — The Angel’s Share
Another heaping helping of the great Celtic music that you expect from from these guys. Beloved by the festival crowds and critically acclaimed, this band is the real deal! The band explain the title of the album by saying: while playing in Ireland and Scotland, they toured a Whiskey Distillery, the tour guide told them that the Whiskey that soaks into the barrel is called The Devil’s Cut and the Whiskey that evaporates is called The Angel’s Share. Pour yourself a dram and check this out!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.
- The Highland Serpent Antiqued Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland and features Celtic knot border design
- This piece boasts solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish. It’s perfect for nearly any occasion
- It measures a respectable 4 inches x 3 inches, and it’s compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Sturdy construction with intricate design detail combine for an attractive accessory to complete any kilted outfit
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.