Machine Gears Steampunk Cap Badge/Brooch
- SKU: ACBM
- Categories: Badges and Brooches, Burns Night Essentials, Cap Badges and Brooches, Great Gifts Under $100, Stocking Stuffers
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Pewter
- The high-quality lead-free pewter Machine Gears Steampunk Cap badge/brooch features a steampunk machine gear design
- Attach this versatile badge/brooch to pin your kilt, cap, or bag—or pin to a board in your office
- It measures approximately 2 inches wide and 2.5 inches tall for a subtle accessory to your cap or bag
- Made in Scotland it’s non-clan-specific for a more modern steampunk aesthetic. The ribbon carries the Latin phrase Illegitimus Non Carborundum
Not everything has to be clan-related, right? This stylish badge/brooch is crafted from high-quality and lead-free pewter and screams steampunk. Its machine gears turn within a halo of Latin, reading Illegitimus Non Carborundum—or, in English, don’t let the bastards grind you down. While not explicitly Celtic, this badge/brooch reflects the Celtic fighting spirit! Add this badge/brooch to your kilt, a cap, a bag, or pretty much anywhere you need a reminder of that spirit. Measures approximately 2 inches wide by 2.5 inches tall and is made in Scotland. Channel your inner steampunk with this striking accessory!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Art Pewter Clan Crest Cap Badge or Brooch is made in Scotland by skilled craftsmen Art Pewter
- Measures 1⅝ inches and is perfect to wear as a cap badge, brooch, kilt pin, pinned onto a backpack or tote bag, etc.
- Available in over 200 clan crests, it’s cast in solid pewter with shiny rhodium-plated white gold finish
- This high-quality, attractive piece is perfect for any occasion
Special-order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2″ (51 mm)
- Thistle Terminals
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 2-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- U.S. Marine Corps Gold Plated Badge/Brooch is made by world-famous sculptor Don McKee (USMC, Ret.)
- Made in the US, for true-blue American authenticity
- 24K gold plate makes this piece an instant heirloom
- 1.5-inch diameter for an eye-catching statement piece
- The Clan Crest Mini Brooch is made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter for authentic Celtic style
- It features rhodium plating for a shiny finish
- This heirloom-quality piece measures 1 inch, the perfect size to add to sashes and scarves
- These brooches are available in 100+ clan crests, so you can choose yours
Special-Order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
Ronald Bohlman (verified owner) –
It’s absolutely right. I’m not Scottish or Irish so it’s perfect for my mechanical career. After 20 years active duty I’ve a mind to tell everyone that I didn’t let the bastards wear me down.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch