Chrome Thistle Knot Kilt Belt Buckle 80/20
- SKU: ABB13
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Kilt Belts and Buckles, Standard Kilt Belt Buckles
- Tags: Chrome, Thistle
Out of stock
Chrome Thistle Knot Kilt Belt Buckle
This buckle features a classic Scottish thistle design with a chrome plated finish. It is designed to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide). It measures approximately 3.5 X 2.75 inches
As the most well known and easily recognized symbol of Scotland, the thistle, is also believed to be the oldest recorded national flower.
- Chrome plated finish
- Designed to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide)
- Measures approximately 3.5 X 2.75 inches
The Scottish Thistle: The Legend and Meaning
As the most well known and easily recognized symbol of Scotland, the thistle is also believed to be the oldest recorded national flower.
Legend has it that a field of thistles saved a party of sleeping Scots warriors from an ambush by Norse invaders. When one of the Norse attackers trod on a thistle field with his bare feet, his cries and screams roused the Scots. The ambush was made ineffective, and the Scots were able to defeat the invaders. The Scots’ victory was all thanks to the thistle’s thorns! The thistle was then adopted as the symbol of Scotland. It represents the bravery, devotion, durability, strength, and determination of the Celtic people.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Highland Serpent Antiqued Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland and features Celtic knot border design
- This piece boasts solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish. It’s perfect for nearly any occasion
- It measures a respectable 4 inches x 3 inches, and it’s compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Sturdy construction with intricate design detail combine for an attractive accessory to complete any kilted outfit
- The Clan Crest Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland from high-quality lead-free pewter with an antiqued finish for maximum authenticity
- Display your heritage and pride with over 200 clan crest options available
- The versatile piece fits any standard kilt belt
- The belt buckle measures 4 x 2.75 inches, so it’s sure to be noticed
- Kilt belt made in Scotland with quality black leather
- Features a deeply embossed Celtic knot design
- Measures 2¼ inches wide to fit any kilt and buckle, with velcro closure for your comfort and adjustability
- Available in sizes Small – 3X to accommodate every size
- Made in the UK and fits all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)
- Solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish
- Handsome design featuring the Scottish thistle and the famous Masonic symbol of the square and compass
- Measures approximately 4 inches by 3 inches
Dan F –
Great product for the price!
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch