Chrome Thistle Knot Kilt Belt Buckle
This buckle features a classic Scottish thistle design with a chrome plated finish. It is designed to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide). It measures approximately 3.5 X 2.75 inches
As the most well known and easily recognized symbol of Scotland, the thistle, is also believed to be the oldest recorded national flower.
- Chrome plated finish
- Designed to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide)
- Measures approximately 3.5 X 2.75 inches
The Scottish Thistle: The Legend and Meaning
As the most well known and easily recognized symbol of Scotland, the thistle is also believed to be the oldest recorded national flower.
Legend has it that a field of thistles saved a party of sleeping Scots warriors from an ambush by Norse invaders. When one of the Norse attackers trod on a thistle field with his bare feet, his cries and screams roused the Scots. The ambush was made ineffective, and the Scots were able to defeat the invaders. The Scots’ victory was all thanks to the thistle’s thorns! The thistle was then adopted as the symbol of Scotland. It represents the bravery, devotion, durability, strength, and determination of the Celtic people.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland using cast pewter
- Intricate Celtic knot and weave design—with no beginning or end, it represents eternity
- Sturdy and solid construction gives it a good weight
- Measures 3.5 inches by 2.63 inches and fits any standard kilt measuring 2.5 inches wide
- Our Celtic Knot Utility Belt and Buckle are made with good quality leather attached to a double prong metal buckle.
- Connect with your Celtic roots with this piece made in Scotland by skilled craftsmen featuring the famed Celtic knot.
- This piece measures 2 inches wide. Thick and sturdy, it’s best matched with a utility or canvas kilt.
- Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and 2X Large (or up to 50 inch waist).
- Cast brass belt buckle with antiqued silver finish and is embellished with Celtic Cross design
- Designed to fit all standard kilt belts, which are generally 2¼ inches wide and pairs perfectly with any Celtic outfit
- Measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches and is a subtle accessory to pair with your kilt
- Wear the history of the Celtic cross to celebrate your Celtic heritage dating back to as early as the ninth century
- Made by world-renowned artist and craftsman Don McKee and is sturdy with intricate detail
- Features Scottish thistle symbol and represents Celtic bravery, determination, and nobility
- Fits any standard kilt belt (2.5 inches wide) and is appropriate for any kilted outfit
- Made in the USA from solid cast pewter