Premium Leather Sole Ghillie Brogues
- SKU: ZIS-FGL01
- Categories: Clearance/Closeout Footwear, Flashes and Footwear
- Tag: Leather
- Whether you’re performing bagpipes, attending a wedding, or just meeting with friends, this is the traditional leather Scottish shoe for you
- Available in men’s sizes 6-15 to find your perfect fit
- Includes full leather uppers, cemented leather sole, calf leather lining to avoid sock staining, and a padded top lining as well
- In Stock Special – Condition: New
$100.00 – $129.00
Premium Leather Sole Ghillie Brogues – In Stock Special
Hey, we’ve all been the guy taking off their uncomfortable shoes at the end of the night. With these Premium Leather Sole Ghillie Brogues, those days are over! Whether you’re in for a long day of performing bagpipes, dancing at a wedding, or getting into trouble with friends, these traditional Scottish leather shoes are along for the ride to keep you comfortable. Full leather uppers, cemented leather sole, and non-staining calf leather lining. Padded top lining for total comfort!
|Shoe Size (US)||
Men’s 6 (Women’s 8), Men's 6.5, Men’s 7 (Women’s 9), Men's 7.5, Men’s 8 (Women’s 10), Men's 8.5, Men’s 9 (Women’s 11), Men's 9.5, Men’s 10, Men's 10.5, Men’s 11, Men's 11.5, Men’s 12, Men's 12.5, Men’s 13, Men's 13.5, Men’s 14, Men's 14.5, Men’s 15, Men's 16
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made with quality leather and decorated with a fine pebble grain
- Measures 2¼ inches wide and is compatible with any of our kilt belt buckles
- Comes in sizes small to 2XL and fits waists measuring 25 inches to 63 inches
- Durable, practical, and affordable and is the perfect accessory to complete your Celtic outfit
- The Clan Crest Sporran is genuine leather; features an authentically made-in-Scotland clan crest of your choice
- The Celtic Croft assembles this sporran in-house so we can personally guarantee its authenticity and premium quality
- This piece displays an embossed Celtic knot design, an emblem of eternity and fidelity that adds to the distinctiveness of the piece
- Create a bespoke accessory for your highland dress by choosing from over 200 lead-free pewter clan crest badges
- Well-made Sgian Dubh made in Scotland with 3.5 inches real Damascus steel blade
- Genuine stag antler handle for a unique and one of a kind authentic look
- Comes with a leather sheath embossed with a traditional Celtic knot design
- Perfect for collectors, practical use, and traditional reenactments
- Each Stag Handle Sgian Dubh is unique.
- It’s hand-carved in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen from the antler of a red stag.
- We pair this piece with a stainless steel blade and embossed leather sheath.
- The perfect accessory to complete your Celtic outfit, it tucks nicely into kilt hose.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.