Light Weight Piper Ghillies
- SKU: FGPL
- Category: Ghillie Brogues
- Tags: Leather, Piper
- Traditional ghillie brogues made with light, foam rubber sole for easy wear
- Designed with a comfortable, cushioned insole for long days and marching
- Accommodates a wide range of feet sizes, including wide feet, and US men’s sizes 5-15
- Perfect for pipers and other performers
Whether you are performing bagpipes, attending formal events or festivals, or casually meeting with friends, these ghillies are the traditional Scottish shoe for every occasion. Specifically crafted with a foam rubber sole, cushioned insole, and full leather upper for a light-weight, comfortable, and fashionable design, your feet will thank you next time you slip these on!
Whatever your shoe size, you’re sure to find your perfect fit, with sizes ranging from US men’s 5-15 that accommodate even wider feet. Say goodbye to sore, tired feet – once you wear these once, you won’t go back. A must-have to every modern Highland outfit, you might end up purchasing more!
|Shoe Size (US)||
Men’s 5 (Women’s 7), Men's 5.5, Men’s 6 (Women’s 8), Men's 6.5, Men’s 7 (Women’s 9), Men's 7.5, Men’s 8 (Women’s 10), Men's 8.5, Men’s 9 (Women’s 11), Men's 9.5, Men’s 10, Men's 10.5, Men’s 11, Men's 11.5, Men’s 12, Men's 12.5, Men’s 13, Men's 13.5, Men’s 14, Men's 14.5, Men’s 15
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
One review with a 4-star rating
Continue as a Guest
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Traditional Scottish Piper Ghillie Brogues are designed to meet the standards for orthotics and diabetic shoes
- They feature a full leather upper and a wider design for comfortable wear
- These are perfect for formal, casual, or traditional wear
- Special Order: Please allow 3-6 weeks for delivery
- Our Premium Piper Ghillie Brogues are traditional ghillie brogues featuring a steel heel plate for extra durability.
- They’re designed with a high-density, padded insole for long days and marching.
- We accommodate a wide range of feet sizes, including wide feet, and US men’s sizes 4-16.
- Perfect for pipers and other performers and designed for ultimate comfort.
Special-Order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Clan Crest Sporran is genuine leather; features an authentically made-in-Scotland clan crest of your choice
- The Celtic Croft assembles this sporran in-house so we can personally guarantee its authenticity and premium quality
- This piece displays an embossed Celtic knot design, an emblem of eternity and fidelity that adds to the distinctiveness of the piece
- Create a bespoke accessory for your highland dress by choosing from over 200 lead-free pewter clan crest badges
- Heritage meets badassery with the Studded Leather Sporran; rock your Celtic pride with this durable statement piece
- Crafted from sleek black leather with heavy-metal accessories, it is ideal for concerts and traditional gatherings alike
- Features chrome studs on a stylish embossed geometric pattern, which enhance this sporran to make it more than a storage system
- Your preference of a chain strap(Comes with up to 46″ waist strap) or a highland dress innovation: the sporran suspender
- (See our Premium Leather Sporran Chain Strap for a nice upgrade option)
- The Standard Celtic Embossed Leather Kilt Belt is classic and attractive, made with good-quality black leather
- This piece is embossed with a decorative Celtic knot pattern and is compatible with most standard kilt belt buckles
- It measures 2¼ inches inches wide
- It’s the perfect accessory for your favorite kilt, available in various sizes for waists measuring 25 inches to 63 inches
- The Stag Utility Belt and Buckle is a high-quality black leather belt embossed with a 360 degree decorative stag design.
- Approximately 2 inches wide for a sturdy design, it’s available in sizes small to XXL.
- The double prong buckle holds everything together securely.
- Perfect for a canvas or utility kilt and for casual occasions, this set is made in Scotland for durable authenticity.
Charlie Rosenberger (verified owner) –
The Ghillies seem to be very well made however I was disappointed to see that they were made in Mexico. I was under the impression that they were made in Scotland.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch