Heilan Coo Antiqued Kilt Belt Buckle
- SKU: ABB85
- Categories: Featured, Great Gifts Under $100, Heilan Coo Collection, Highland Accessories, Kilt Belts and Buckles, Quality Kilt Belt Buckles
- Tags: Antiqued, Brass, Heilan Coo, Made in Scotland, Silver
- Made in Scotland
- Sturdy Solid Cast Brass
- Plated with Real Silver
- Antiqued Finish
- Measures Approx. 3.9″ x 2.9″
- Celtic Knot Work
Highland cattle descend from the Hamitic Longhorn, which were brought to Britain by Neolithic farmers in the second millennium BC, as the cattle migrated northwards through Africa and Europe. Highland cattle were historically of great importance to the economy, with the cattle being raised for meat primarily and sold in England.
The 1885 herd book describes two distinct types of Highland cattle. One was the West Highland, or Kyloe, originating and living mostly in the Outer Hebrides, which had harsher conditions. These cattle tended to be smaller, to have black coats and, due to their more rugged environment, to have long hair. These cattle were named due to the practice of relocating them. The kyles are narrow straits of water, and the cattle were driven across them to get to market.
The other type was the mainland; these tended to be larger because their pastures provided richer nutrients. They came in a range of colours, most frequently dun or red. These types have now been crossbred so that there is no distinct difference.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Stag Utility Belt and Buckle is a high-quality black leather belt embossed with a 360 degree decorative stag design.
- Approximately 2 inches wide for a sturdy design, it’s available in sizes small to XXL.
- The double prong buckle holds everything together securely.
- Perfect for a canvas or utility kilt and for casual occasions, this set is made in Scotland for durable authenticity.
- The Clan Crest Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland from high-quality lead-free pewter with an antiqued finish for maximum authenticity
- Display your heritage and pride with over 200 clan crest options available
- The versatile piece fits any standard kilt belt
- The belt buckle measures 4 x 2.75 inches, so it’s sure to be noticed
- Child’s belt and buckle set with Celtic design
- Measures 1½ inches wide and fits a 22-32 inch waist
- Matches our adult-sized pebble grain belts and thistle buckle
- Affordable and adjustable for your growing boy
- Simple, classic, and smooth design. Pair this kilt belt with any kilt on any occasion
- Adjusting this kilt belt is a breeze with the easy-to-use velcro closure
- Measures 2 inches wide and is compatible with any of our standard kilt belt buckles
- Discontinued – Available while supplies last
E Steele (verified owner) –
Outstanding buckle well made for a great price! Delivery was quick and easy. I will definitely use Kilts n stuff for more highland gear!
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch