3 Inch Ring Leather Kilt Belt
- SKU: ABT3
- Categories: Accessories, Highland Accessories, Kilt Belts and Buckles, Last Min Halloween Ideas, Ren Fair Collection, Ring Kilt Belts, Seasonal Collections
- Tags: Brass, Leather
- 3-inch wide kilt belt made from extra thick full-grain leather
- Strong and stylish solid brass buckle
- Perfect for use with any historic style kilt, choose between black or brown
- Available in sizes S-XXL to fit waists from 28 to 56 inches
- Hand-made in the USA
3 Inch Ring Kilt Belt Featuring a large, solid brass buckle, this 3 Inch Ring Kilt crios (belt in Scottish Gaelic.) Made from extra-thick full-grain leather, it’s sure to make a statement when matched with a historic style kilt. Sleek and affordable, this beautiful kilt belt is available in sizes S-XXL, either black or brown, to match every outfit. Whether you choose to wear this belt for casual, formal, or traditional wear, you’re sure to impress. Remember that at 3 inches, this belt might be too wide for certain kilts, so make sure to measure.
Small (28 – 35), Medium (35 – 40), Large (40 – 45), XLarge (45 – 51), XXLarge (50 – 56)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- High-quality black leather belt; pair with a kilt or anything else that requires a belt
- Made in Scotland by people who know a thing or two about kilt belts; pairs with any kilt belt buckle
- Elegant pebble finish makes this belt an interesting accessory without being too flashy
- Fastened together with comfortable velcro, this belt allows for greater adjustability; available in sizes small-XXXL
- Cast brass belt buckle with antiqued silver finish and is embellished with Celtic Cross design
- Designed to fit all standard kilt belts, which are generally 2¼ inches wide and pairs perfectly with any Celtic outfit
- Measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches and is a subtle accessory to pair with your kilt
- Wear the history of the Celtic cross to celebrate your Celtic heritage dating back to as early as the ninth century
- 100% cast pewter kilt belt buckle.
- Made in the USA by Don McKee, world-renowned craftsman, for guaranteed quality and authentic design
- Hidden St. Andrew’s cross between Celtic knot designs. Eye-catching and personal details make this piece unique
- Harken back to Celtic history by wearing an interlacing Celtic knot with St. Andrew’s cross detail
- The Stag Utility Belt and Buckle is a high-quality black leather belt embossed with a 360 degree decorative stag design.
- Approximately 2 inches wide for a sturdy design, it’s available in sizes small to XXL.
- The double prong buckle holds everything together securely.
- Perfect for a canvas or utility kilt and for casual occasions, this set is made in Scotland for durable authenticity.