Amethyst Thistle Kilt Pin
- SKU: AKPL79
- Categories: Earth Day Collection, Highland Accessories, Kilt Pins, Stocking Stuffers, Thistle Collection
- Tags: Amethyst, Made in Scotland, Pewter, Rhodium, Thistle
- Made from solid rhodium-plated pewter with an elegant amethyst stone for an eye-catching embellishment for most tartans.
- At just 3.5 inches, keep everything in place and do it in style.
- Made in Scotland, but almost always in-stock—that means quick and easy shipping.
- The thistle was Scotland’s first national flower and is a significant symbol in Celtic military history—wear the significance and strength of this flower on your kilt!
Amethyst Thistle Kilt Pin
In Celtic mythology, a field of thistles kept Scots safe during a nighttime ambush from Norse attackers when they trod on the field in bare feet, waking the Scots with their cries. No wonder the thistle became Scotland’s first national flower! Adorned with a beautiful purple gemstone, this Amethyst Thistle Kilt Pin bears the sense of Celtic strength and victory. Keep your kilt together, even on the windiest day. Measuring approximately 3.5 inches, this kilt pin is made of solid rhodium-plated pewter, so it’s stronger than it looks! These pins are made in Scotland, so you know it’s the real deal— but we almost always have them in stock for your convenience. Wear all of that history on your kilt with one of these pins!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Highland Swirl Antiquated Kilt Belt Buckle is a solid brass belt buckle made in Scotland.
- This piece features a detailed, traditional Celtic knot design with an antique silver finish.
- It’s perfect for use with any kilt or at your next re-enactment.
- The buckle measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches, making it lightweight but solid.
- Made in the UK and fits all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)
- Solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish
- Handsome design featuring the Scottish thistle and the famous Masonic symbol of the square and compass
- Measures approximately 4 inches by 3 inches
- 100% cast pewter kilt belt buckle.
- Made in the USA by Don McKee, world-renowned craftsman, for guaranteed quality and authentic design
- Hidden St. Andrew’s cross between Celtic knot designs. Eye-catching and personal details make this piece unique
- Harken back to Celtic history by wearing an interlacing Celtic knot with St. Andrew’s cross detail
- Simple, classic, and smooth design. Pair this kilt belt with any kilt on any occasion
- Adjusting this kilt belt is a breeze with the easy-to-use velcro closure
- Measures 2 inches wide and is compatible with any of our standard kilt belt buckles
- Discontinued – Available while supplies last