Amethyst Thistle Kilt Pin
- SKU: AKPL79
- Categories: Earth Day Collection, Highland Accessories, Kilt Pins, Stocking Stuffers, Thistle Collection
- Tags: Amethyst, Made in Scotland, Pewter, Rhodium, Thistle
- Made from solid rhodium-plated pewter with an elegant amethyst stone for an eye-catching embellishment for most tartans.
- At just 3.5 inches, keep everything in place and do it in style.
- Made in Scotland, but almost always in-stock—that means quick and easy shipping.
- The thistle was Scotland’s first national flower and is a significant symbol in Celtic military history—wear the significance and strength of this flower on your kilt!
Amethyst Thistle Kilt Pin
In Celtic mythology, a field of thistles kept Scots safe during a nighttime ambush from Norse attackers when they trod on the field in bare feet, waking the Scots with their cries. No wonder the thistle became Scotland’s first national flower! Adorned with a beautiful purple gemstone, this Amethyst Thistle Kilt Pin bears the sense of Celtic strength and victory. Keep your kilt together, even on the windiest day. Measuring approximately 3.5 inches, this kilt pin is made of solid rhodium-plated pewter, so it’s stronger than it looks! These pins are made in Scotland, so you know it’s the real deal— but we almost always have them in stock for your convenience. Wear all of that history on your kilt with one of these pins!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Highland Serpent Antiqued Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland and features Celtic knot border design
- This piece boasts solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish. It’s perfect for nearly any occasion
- It measures a respectable 4 inches x 3 inches, and it’s compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Sturdy construction with intricate design detail combine for an attractive accessory to complete any kilted outfit
- Good quality, brass kilt belt buckle crafted in Scotland
- Features a blue Saltire and lion rampant design with an antiquated look
- Perfect for use with any kilted outfit
- Measures approximately 4 x 3 inches and is solid but lightweight
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
- Simple, classic, and smooth design. Pair this kilt belt with any kilt on any occasion
- Adjusting this kilt belt is a breeze with the easy-to-use velcro closure
- Measures 2 inches wide and is compatible with any of our standard kilt belt buckles
- Discontinued – Available while supplies last