Amethyst Thistle Kilt Pin
- SKU: AKPL79
- Categories: Earth Day Collection, Highland Accessories, Kilt Pins, Stocking Stuffers, Thistle Collection
- Tags: Amethyst, Made in Scotland, Pewter, Rhodium, Thistle
- Made from solid rhodium-plated pewter with an elegant amethyst stone for an eye-catching embellishment for most tartans.
- At just 3.5 inches, keep everything in place and do it in style.
- Made in Scotland, but almost always in-stock—that means quick and easy shipping.
- The thistle was Scotland’s first national flower and is a significant symbol in Celtic military history—wear the significance and strength of this flower on your kilt!
Amethyst Thistle Kilt Pin
In Celtic mythology, a field of thistles kept Scots safe during a nighttime ambush from Norse attackers when they trod on the field in bare feet, waking the Scots with their cries. No wonder the thistle became Scotland’s first national flower! Adorned with a beautiful purple gemstone, this Amethyst Thistle Kilt Pin bears the sense of Celtic strength and victory. Keep your kilt together, even on the windiest day. Measuring approximately 3.5 inches, this kilt pin is made of solid rhodium-plated pewter, so it’s stronger than it looks! These pins are made in Scotland, so you know it’s the real deal— but we almost always have them in stock for your convenience. Wear all of that history on your kilt with one of these pins!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made by world-renowned artist and craftsman Don McKee and is sturdy with intricate detail
- Features Scottish thistle symbol and represents Celtic bravery, determination, and nobility
- Fits any standard kilt belt (2.5 inches wide) and is appropriate for any kilted outfit
- Made in the USA from solid cast pewter
- Well-made pewter kilt belt crafted directly in Scotland
- Features a beautiful and traditional stag head and Celtic knot design
- Perfect for use with any kilt or non-kilt outfit
- Measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches and is solid but lightweight
- High-quality black leather belt; pair with a kilt or anything else that requires a belt
- Made in Scotland by people who know a thing or two about kilt belts; pairs with any kilt belt buckle
- Elegant pebble finish makes this belt an interesting accessory without being too flashy
- Fastened together with comfortable velcro, this belt allows for greater adjustability; available in sizes small-XXXL
- The Standard Celtic Embossed Leather Kilt Belt is classic and attractive, made with good-quality black leather
- This piece is embossed with a decorative Celtic knot pattern and is compatible with most standard kilt belt buckles
- It measures 2¼ inches inches wide
- It’s the perfect accessory for your favorite kilt, available in various sizes for waists measuring 25 inches to 63 inches
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.