Irish Claddagh Kilt Pin
- SKU: AICKP
- Categories: Claddagh Collection, Highland Accessories, Irish Badges, Brooches, Buckles, and Kilt Pins, Kilt Pins, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials, Stocking Stuffers
- Tags: Antiqued, Brass, Celtic Knot, Claddagh, Irish, Made in Scotland
- Made in Scotland and adorned with the Claddagh symbol representing love, loyalty, and friendship
- Perfect match for your favorite Irish kilt and measures 3.5 inches x 1-inch
- Cast in brass and plated with real silver with a vintage feel with its antiqued finish
- Great gift for someone special in your life or a nice treat for yourself
Irish Claddagh Kilt Pin
The Claddagh symbol, composed of a heart held by two hands and topped with a crown, is one of the most meaningful and beautiful Celtic symbols. It represents love (the heart), friendship (the hands), and loyalty (the crown). Give this Irish Claddagh Kilt pin to someone special in your life, or keep for yourself to remind you to show those qualities to yourself.
A perfect adornment for any Irish kilt, this kilt pin is made in Scotland and measures approximately 3.5 inches x 1-inch. This unique accent piece is cast in brass, plated in silver, and given an antiqued finish.
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- With the Irish Shamrock Kilt Pin, display your fine Irish heritage adorned with an emerald green shamrock symbol.
- It measures 4 inches x 1.5 inches. It makes an attractive accessory to match your favorite Irish kilt.
- Made in Scotland with quality, chrome-plated pewter, it makes a beautiful heirloom or gift.
- This remarkable kilt pin is ideal for decoration while adding weight to the outer apron of your kilt.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- One of our best-sellers with details inspired by Scotland, from the interlacing designs to the Triskele Celtic Knot Design
- Fine-quality Scottish craftsmanship, this cast pewter kilt belt buckle will fit all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Made in Scotland, it’s durable, solid and will last a lifetime
- Measures 3.75” x 3 inches, the perfect piece to complete your kilted outfit and connect to your Celtic roots
- Simple, classic, and smooth design. Pair this kilt belt with any kilt on any occasion
- Adjusting this kilt belt is a breeze with the easy-to-use velcro closure
- Measures 2 inches wide and is compatible with any of our standard kilt belt buckles
- Discontinued – Available while supplies last
- Cast brass with chrome plated finish
- Designed to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide)
- Measures Approx. 3.75″ X 2.75″
- Mirror level shine
- Circular Celtic knots dot the four corners
- Well-made 3.5-inch kilt pin featuring a stag’s head design
- Made in Scotland from solid, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend for long-lasting wear
- Features a beautiful, antiquated finish for an authentic look