Irish Shamrock Kilt Pin
- SKU: AISKP
- Categories: Stocking Stuffers, Kilt Pins, Irish Badges, Brooches, Buckles, and Kilt Pins, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials
- Tags: Chrome, Irish, Made in Scotland, Pewter, Shamrock
- With the Irish Shamrock Kilt Pin, display your fine Irish heritage adorned with an emerald green shamrock symbol.
- It measures 4 inches x 1.5 inches. It makes an attractive accessory to match your favorite Irish kilt.
- Made in Scotland with quality, chrome-plated pewter, it makes a beautiful heirloom or gift.
- This remarkable kilt pin is ideal for decoration while adding weight to the outer apron of your kilt.
Display your fine Irish heritage and complement your favorite Irish kilt with this stylish kilt pin. Made in Scotland with quality, chrome-plated pewter and measures approximately 4 inches x 1.5 inches. This beautiful kilt pin features the world-famous emerald green shamrock symbol. The green and pewter create an eye-catching and shiny appearance.
While the shamrock (coming from the Irish word ‘seamróg’, which means ‘little clover’) is most associated with Ireland’s patron saint, St. Patrick, the number three is prevalent in Celtic folklore as representing good luck. The shamrock remains a symbol of pride, hope, and patriotism.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Keep your kilt together even on the windiest day with the strong and powerful symbol of the stag with a Stag Kilt Pin
- Rhodium-plated and made of 100% lead-free pewter for added durability and shine
- Measures just 3.5 inches long for a subtle embellishment to your kilted outfit
- Made in Scotland for true Celtic authenticity—regardless, we almost always have it in stock for convenient and quick shipping
- Made in Scotland
- Thistle Motif Over Clan Crest Belt
- High-quality lead-free pewter
- Antiqued finish
- Measures Approx. 3.25″ Long
- About 1.25″ Wide (the Guard of the Hilt)
- Clan Crest and Other Non-Clan Badges Available