Chromed Masonic Thistle Kilt Pin
- SKU: AKPG8
- Categories: Kilt Pins, Stocking Stuffers
- Tags: Brass, Chrome, Made in Scotland, Masonic
- Elegantly hold your kilt together while integrating Masonic and Celtic symbols to showcase your pride in both
- Embellishments represent Scotland’s bravery and dedication and are embedded in stunning royal blue enamel
- Crafted by Scottish craftsmen from high-quality, solid cast brass, this pin was then plated with real silver and chromed
- Measures approximately 4 inches by 1.25 inches, for an eye-catching but subtle enhancement to your kilt
Only 2 left in stock
Masonic Thistle Kilt Pin
If you’re a Freemason, how could you wear any other kilt pin? This beautiful Masonic Kilt Pin includes all the features and embellishments to share your honorable pride in your Celtic heritage and your Masonic roots. Made of high-quality, solid cast brass, then plated with authentic silver and chromed, this pin offers a fine-quality, vintage look. Created with the Celtic Mason in mind, the thistle and sword symbols will display your love for Scottish history and the fight for Scottish identity, and the embedded Masonic symbol further displays your identity. Please keep in mind that if you’re not a Freemason, or you’re not buying for a Freemason, this pin might not be for you.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Law Enforcement Kilt Pin is lead-free cast pewter designed with the classic Scottish law enforcement motto “protect and serve.”
- The antiqued finish makes this new pin look vintage, and offers an antique look and feel.
- This piece measures approximately 3.5 inches long, an ideal size to keep everything together on a windy day.
- It makes the perfect gift for a friend in law enforcement or for yourself.
- 3.5-inch crest pin made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend
- Made in Scotland – Available in 250+ clan crests so you can choose yours!
- We try to keep these in stock, but with 250+ clans, it’s not always possible
- Your order will be marked as a special order if we need to order the pins(s) from Scotland
- Authentic solid pewter kilt pin made in Scotland; strong and durable to keep your kilt in place
- Choose from 100+ clan crests to show off your Scottish heritage
- Rhodium-plated and hand polished for a shiny finish
- Measures 3⅝” long, perfect for use with a kilt, fly plaid, or any outfit
Special-Order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Rampant lion that has a detailed and intricate design representing majesty and valor
- Designed by world-famous designer Don McKee and made in the USA
- Made with solid, lead-free pewter and finished with an antiqued finish for a rustic look
- Measures 3.5 inches long and is solid and sturdy for even thick kilts
0 reviews with a 1-star rating
There are no reviews with a 1-star rating yet