Chromed Masonic Thistle Kilt Pin
- SKU: AKPG8
- Categories: Kilt Pins, Stocking Stuffers
- Tags: Brass, Chrome, Made in Scotland, Masonic
- Elegantly hold your kilt together while integrating Masonic and Celtic symbols to showcase your pride in both
- Embellishments represent Scotland’s bravery and dedication and are embedded in stunning royal blue enamel
- Crafted by Scottish craftsmen from high-quality, solid cast brass, this pin was then plated with real silver and chromed
- Measures approximately 4 inches by 1.25 inches, for an eye-catching but subtle enhancement to your kilt
Only 2 left in stock
Masonic Thistle Kilt Pin
If you’re a Freemason, how could you wear any other kilt pin? This beautiful Masonic Kilt Pin includes all the features and embellishments to share your honorable pride in your Celtic heritage and your Masonic roots. Made of high-quality, solid cast brass, then plated with authentic silver and chromed, this pin offers a fine-quality, vintage look. Created with the Celtic Mason in mind, the thistle and sword symbols will display your love for Scottish history and the fight for Scottish identity, and the embedded Masonic symbol further displays your identity. Please keep in mind that if you’re not a Freemason, or you’re not buying for a Freemason, this pin might not be for you.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- With the Irish Shamrock Kilt Pin, display your fine Irish heritage adorned with an emerald green shamrock symbol.
- It measures 4 inches x 1.5 inches. It makes an attractive accessory to match your favorite Irish kilt.
- Made in Scotland with quality, chrome-plated pewter, it makes a beautiful heirloom or gift.
- This remarkable kilt pin is ideal for decoration while adding weight to the outer apron of your kilt.
- 3.5-inch crest pin made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend
- Made in Scotland – Available in 250+ clan crests so you can choose yours!
- We try to keep these in stock, but with 250+ clans, it’s not always possible
- Your order will be marked as a special order if we need to order the pins(s) from Scotland
- Made in Scotland
- Thistle Motif Over Clan Crest Belt
- High-quality lead-free pewter
- Antiqued finish
- Measures Approx. 3.25″ Long
- About 1.25″ Wide (the Guard of the Hilt)
- Clan Crest and Other Non-Clan Badges Available
- Well-made 3.5-inch kilt pin featuring a stag’s head design
- Made in Scotland from solid, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend for long-lasting wear
- Features a beautiful, antiquated finish for an authentic look
0 reviews with a 2-star rating
There are no reviews with a 2-star rating yet