Scottish Eagle Kilt Pin
- SKU: AKPSE
- Categories: Clan Crest Kilt Pins, Great Gifts Under $100, Kilt Pins, Stocking Stuffers
- Tag: Made in Scotland
- Made in Scotland
- High-Quality Lead-Free Pewter
- Antiqued Finish
- Measures 3.5″ Long
- Sturdy and Durable
Scottish Eagle Kilt Pin (or Brooch)
Scottish craftsmen made this Eagle Kilt Pin that features an eagle in flight. They make them from high-quality and lead-free pewter, and add an antiqued finish. This sturdy Scottish Eagle Kilt pin will not weigh down your kilt too much, and will not likely break or bend. Buy this kilt pin to keep your kilt in place before your apron blows in the wind. Measures approximately 3 1/4 inches long x 1 1/4 inches wide.
- Made in Scotland
- High-quality lead-free pewter
- Antiqued finish
- Measures approx. 3 1/4 inches long
- About 1 1/4 inches wide
- Sturdy and durable
The Scottish Eagle
The eagle is seen as one of the oldest of all creatures, surpassed only by the salmon in wisdom and age in traditional Celtic mythology. It is interesting to note the importance placed on eagle feathers in various cultures. Highland clan chiefs still wear three eagle feathers in their bonnets as a symbol of their rank.
What is a kilt pin?
It’s a piece of jewelry that is worn on the lower corner of the outer apron of a kilt. The kilt pin adds weight to the outer apron, this prevent the apron blowing open and showing off too much leg (there can only be one Marilyn Monroe). Kilt pins are also seen as a form of decoration, therefore pick a kilt pin that represents who you are!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made from solid rhodium-plated pewter with an elegant amethyst stone for an eye-catching embellishment for most tartans.
- At just 3.5 inches, keep everything in place and do it in style.
- Made in Scotland, but almost always in-stock—that means quick and easy shipping.
- The thistle was Scotland’s first national flower and is a significant symbol in Celtic military history—wear the significance and strength of this flower on your kilt!
- Made in Scotland by Art Pewter Ltd.
- Measures 3 5/8″ long
- Cast in Solid Pewter
- Rhodium Plated
- Hand Polished Shiny Finish
We try very hard to keep all clans in stock at all times, but at times they can take up to 4 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- Made in Scotland and adorned with the Claddagh symbol representing love, loyalty, and friendship
- Perfect match for your favorite Irish kilt and measures 3.5 inches x 1-inch
- Cast in brass and plated with real silver with a vintage feel with its antiqued finish
- Great gift for someone special in your life or a nice treat for yourself