Stag Kilt Pin
- SKU: AKPL95
- Categories: Stag Collection, Stocking Stuffers, Highland Accessories, Kilt Pins, Great Gifts Under $100
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Pewter, Rhodium, Stag
- Keep your kilt together even on the windiest day with the strong and powerful symbol of the stag with a Stag Kilt Pin
- Rhodium-plated and made of 100% lead-free pewter for added durability and shine
- Measures just 3.5 inches long for a subtle embellishment to your kilted outfit
- Made in Scotland for true Celtic authenticity—regardless, we almost always have it in stock for convenient and quick shipping
Stag Kilt Pin
In ancient Celtic mythology, the stag is a symbol of virility, strength, and power. What better adornment for a kilt than a Stag Kilt Pin! Keeping your kilt weighted down has never looked so good than with the elegant embellishment of a stag’s head on a rhodium-plated solid pewter pin. This pin measures just 3.5 inches and is a subtle embellishment to your kilt without overwhelming your tartan. Made in Scotland, so you know this pin is the real deal. We almost always have this beautiful pin in stock for quick and easy shipping!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Don McKee Pewter Lion Kilt Belt Buckle is in the USA by famous artist Don McKee
- The rampant lion is one of Scotland’s most famous symbols, representing courage, nobility, and strength
- This piece measures 4 inches by 3 inches, making it compatible with all standard kilt belts
- Fine craftsmanship is seen throughout — negative space create the opportunity for your kilt to peek through
- Good quality, brass kilt belt buckle crafted in Scotland
- Features a blue Saltire and lion rampant design with an antiquated look
- Perfect for use with any kilted outfit
- Measures approximately 4 x 3 inches and is solid but lightweight
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.
- Due to supply issues in Scotland, some of these can take up to a year. If you place an order, we will get your hat to you as soon as it arrives from Scotland. Please know we appreciate your kind patience.
- Made in Scotland and features famous Scottish symbols of the rampant lions and the saltire flag
- Crisp, clean design that allows the artistry to be clearly seen—a true quality statement piece
- Solid cast brass buckle with antiqued silver finish
- Measures 4 inches by 3 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)