Celtic Embossed Belt Pouch
- The Celtic Embossed Belt Pouch can attach to most kilt belts up to 2 ½ inches.
- This piece features good quality leather embossed with a Celtic knot design.
- It’s 5.5 inches by 7 inches and more than 2 inches deep to fit all of your essentials.
- The simple, elegant design matches any Celtic outfit.
If your sporran is overflowing, it’s time to add this Celtic Embossed Belt Pouch to your collection! This belt pouch is the perfect size and accompaniment to hold your wallet, keys, and other essentials!
Crafted from good quality leather, this subtly attractive belt pouch is expertly tooled. The embossed Celtic knot design is the traditional Celtic symbol of the eternal. This classic and simple design will go with any traditional Scottish outfit. You can attach it to most kilt belts up to 2 ½ inches. Compliment your wardrobe with this handsome Celtic Embossed Belt Pouch in addition to giving you additional storage space for your valuables.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland
- Detailed Metal Cantle
- Available in Chrome or Antique Finish
- Faux Brown Bear Fur
- Crossed Tassels Chains Available
- Includes Matching Chain Strap or suspender
- Fine-quality black leather sporran encased in quality black rabbit’s fur; adorned with three black rabbit’s fur tassels for added embellishment
- Decorative leather targe protects your belongings
- Top-opening chrome cantle offers convenience with a snap closure
- Comes with chain strap(up to 46″) or choose XL strap or suspender
- Premium Chain Strap upgrade available
- The Clan Crest Sporran is genuine leather; features an authentically made-in-Scotland clan crest of your choice
- The Celtic Croft assembles this sporran in-house so we can personally guarantee its authenticity and premium quality
- This piece displays an embossed Celtic knot design, an emblem of eternity and fidelity that adds to the distinctiveness of the piece
- Create a bespoke accessory for your highland dress by choosing from over 200 lead-free pewter clan crest badges
- Excellent-quality, durable leather straps
- Antiqued-silver plated cast brass chain links
- High-quality baked enamel detail
- Made in Scotland
- Expensive, but worth it!