Bone Handle Renaissance Dagger
- SKU: WD106
- Categories: Dirks and Daggers, Dirks and Daggers, Highland Accessories, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Weaponry, Weaponry
- Tags: Brass, Stainless Steel
- Well-made Renaissance dagger with a 7.5-inch long, good-quality, stainless steel blade
- Features bone handle and a leather sheath with subtle Celtic braid design
- Comes with a belt loop to fit up to a 2-inch belt for your convenience
- Perfect for collectors, reenactments, or Celtic festivals
Out of stock
This incredibly affordable and well-made dagger is 12.5 inches long with a 7.5-inch double-edged stainless steel blade, made as sharp as possible! With a bone handle and subtle Celtic braiding on the included leather sheath, this is a no-brainer purchase—amazing value for the price! Whether you’re starting your collection or looking for a dagger to wear at a Renaissance Fair or other Celtic festival, you’re sure to be impressed with this dagger, and it looks great with any outfit! Connect it right to your belt for added convenience. With its great price, you can buy one for a Celtic-loving friend too!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in the UK and fits all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)
- Solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish
- Handsome design featuring the Scottish thistle and the famous Masonic symbol of the square and compass
- Measures approximately 4 inches by 3 inches
- Made in Scotland
- Naturally Shed Stag Antler
- Quality Damascus Steel Blade
- 18″ Overall Length
- Black or Brown Embossed Leather Sheath
- Each Dirk is Unique
- The Highland Swirl Antiquated Kilt Belt Buckle is a solid brass belt buckle made in Scotland.
- This piece features a detailed, traditional Celtic knot design with an antique silver finish.
- It’s perfect for use with any kilt or at your next re-enactment.
- The buckle measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches, making it lightweight but solid.
- One of our best-sellers with details inspired by Scotland, from the interlacing designs to the Triskele Celtic Knot Design
- Fine-quality Scottish craftsmanship, this cast pewter kilt belt buckle will fit all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Made in Scotland, it’s durable, solid and will last a lifetime
- Measures 3.75” x 3 inches, the perfect piece to complete your kilted outfit and connect to your Celtic roots