Genuine Full Crown Stag Handle Carbon Steel Dirk
- SKU: WDSTAG
- Categories: Dirks and Daggers, Highland Accessories, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Stag Collection, Weaponry, Weaponry
- Tags: Antler, Carbon Steel, Celtic Knot, Leather, Made in Scotland, Stag
- Dirk made in Scotland with a quality carbon steel blade
- Features a naturally shed stag antler handle, a powerful symbol in Celtic culture
- Each dirk is unique, measuring 18 inches
- Includes a beautiful black or brown leather sheath with Celtic knot embossing
Stag Handle Carbon Steel Dirk
Look no further—you’ve found a quality, unique dirk patterned after early Scottish ballock knives to add to or start your collection! With a handle made from a naturally shed stag antler right in Scotland and a leather sheath with Celtic detailing, you’re sure to stand out, knowing that no other dirk is the same. An important part of any Highland dress, the dirk was originally both a weapon and utility tool but has evolved into a stylized dress accessory. Both functional and sleek, this dirk is a perfect complement to your Outlander kilt or attire. What are you waiting for? Your new dirk is ready for its new home!
Please see our weapons disclaimer and care instructions before purchase.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Damascus Dirk With Ornate Rosewood Handle represents a traditional part of a Highland Scot’s outfit featuring characteristic stripes.
- This powerful symbol of a Scotsman’s honor boasts a folded stainless steel blade measuring 6.75 inches long.
- Its ornate rosewood handle is decorated with rustic studs. This piece includes a leather sheath with a pressed pattern.
- Perfect for Highland events, the dirk measures 13 inches overall—14 inches in its sheath.
- Kilt belt made in Scotland with quality black leather
- Features a deeply embossed Celtic knot design
- Measures 2¼ inches wide to fit any kilt and buckle, with velcro closure for your comfort and adjustability
- Available in sizes Small – 3X to accommodate every size
- Cast brass with chrome plated finish
- Designed to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide)
- Measures Approx. 3.75″ X 2.75″
- Mirror level shine
- Circular Celtic knots dot the four corners
- 100% cast pewter kilt belt buckle.
- Made in the USA by Don McKee, world-renowned craftsman, for guaranteed quality and authentic design
- Hidden St. Andrew’s cross between Celtic knot designs. Eye-catching and personal details make this piece unique
- Harken back to Celtic history by wearing an interlacing Celtic knot with St. Andrew’s cross detail
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.