Traditional Sgian Dubh
- SKU: WSDE2
- Categories: Groomsman Gifts, Highland Accessories, Sgian Dubhs, Thistle Collection, Weaponry
- Tags: Chrome, Stainless Steel, Thistle
- Affordable and good quality for the price
- Thistle knot with choice of gem top
- 3.5″ long blade – 7.25″ overall length
- The traditional sgian dubh design
Traditional Sgian Dubh Colored Gem Top
Our standard sgian dubh is surprisingly good for the price, and this one is even better! The blade is high-quality stainless steel, 3 1/2″ long. It comes with a sharp, usable edge.
Plastic handle and sheath, with chrome plated, metal mounts. The fit and finish is very good. While the “gem” is still plastic, it is better quality than our standard standard sgian dubh.
- Affordable and Decent Quality
- High-Quality Stainless Steel
- 3.5″ Long Blade
- Sharp, Usable Edge
- 7.25″ Overall Length
You might also like our Clan Crest Sgian Dubhs
Scots make our Clan Crest Sgian Brew in Glasgow. They fit into your hose, and don’t fall out, like some other sgian brews. Our Clan Crest Stag Handle Sgian Dubh have a small clan crest badge inlaid into the end of the antler handle. Choose from 6 different stone colors for your Fancy Sgian Dubh. They’re specially made in Scotland. The sheath features a trefoil knot on the tip, and an intricate Celtic knot near the opening.
Our Pewter Thistle Clan Crest Sgian Dubh is an upgraded version of our standard clan crest sgian dubh. Scottish crafters make it with higher quality materials than the standard sgian dubh, and they inlay the clan crest into the handle. You also have the choice of 6 colors for the stone, rather than the one color for the standard sgian dubh. Our Pewter Celtic Knot Clan Crest Sgian Dubh features Celtic knot detailing on the handle and sheath. If you’d like an even more useful sgian dubh, check out The Officer Clan Crest Sgian Dubh. It features a corkscrew and bottle opener. Lastly, the Thistle Mount Clan Crest Sgian Dubh features your clan crest and choice of stone color (out of 6 colors). The thistle motif on the sheath tip and the thistle mount around the opening of the sheath set it apart.
Blue, Green, Yellow
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Standard Celtic Embossed Leather Kilt Belt is classic and attractive, made with good-quality black leather
- This piece is embossed with a decorative Celtic knot pattern and is compatible with most standard kilt belt buckles
- It measures 2¼ inches inches wide
- Discontinued – Available while supplies last 🙂
- High-quality black leather belt; pair with a kilt or anything else that requires a belt
- Made in Scotland by people who know a thing or two about kilt belts; pairs with any kilt belt buckle
- Elegant pebble finish makes this belt an interesting accessory without being too flashy
- Fastened together with comfortable velcro, this belt allows for greater adjustability; available in sizes small-XXXL
- Well-made 3.5-inch kilt pin featuring a stag’s head design
- Made in Scotland from solid, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend for long-lasting wear
- Features a beautiful, antiquated finish for an authentic look
- The Highland Swirl Antiquated Kilt Belt Buckle is a solid brass belt buckle made in Scotland.
- This piece features a detailed, traditional Celtic knot design with an antique silver finish.
- It’s perfect for use with any kilt or at your next re-enactment.
- The buckle measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches, making it lightweight but solid.