Welsh Tartan Medium Weight Premium Wool Fly Plaid
- SKU: AFP16-W
- Categories: Fly Plaids, Highland Accessories, Welsh Tartans and Stuff
- Tags: Made in Wales, Medium Weight, Special-Order, Welsh, Wool
- A beautiful accessory to match your Welsh Cilt
- Brooched at the shoulder and allowed to drape down the back
- 14oz medium weight premium wool
- Woven in Scotland and made by us in the U.S.A.
$135.00 – $300.00
Medium Weight Premium Wool Tartan Fly Plaid (catalog tartan list N tartans)
Recommended as an accessory to match our Casual Kilts, Formal Kilts, and Phillabegs. As you can see from the picture, it is brooched at the shoulder and allowed to drape down the back. In general you want to choose a fly plaid made from the same fabric as your kilt. All sides are fringed or knotted, Measures about 30″ x 51″.
Note — Sizes are approximate, and can vary by an inch or two.
Woven and made in Wales. These fly plaids are made from 100% premium wool in your choice of mediumweight (13/14 oz) tartan.
Afallon/Avalon, Davies/Davis, Edwards, Ellis/Bellis, Evans/Bevan, Eynon/Beynon, Griffiths, Gwyn/Wynn, Harry/Parry, Hopkins, Howells/Powell, Hughes/Pugh, James, Jenkins, Jones/John, Lewis, Llewellyn, Lloyd, Madoc, Meredith, Morgan, Morris, Owen/Bowen, Phillips, Powys County, Pride of Wales, Protheroe, Rees/Preece, Rice/Price, Richards/Pritchard, Roberts/Probert, Rosser/Prosser, Spirit of Glyndwr Gold, Spirit of Glyndwr Grey, Spirit of Glyndwr Red, St Davids/Welsh National, Thomas, Vaughan, Watkins/Walters, Williams
Standard 36" x 58", XL 58" x 58"
Standard Fringe (4 Sides), Deep Fringe (4 Sides), Knotted (4 Sides)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Well-made 3.5-inch kilt pin featuring a stag’s head design
- Made in Scotland from solid, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend for long-lasting wear
- Features a beautiful, antiquated finish for an authentic look
Adorn almost any outfit with the Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin, available in high-quality, lead-free, antiqued pewter
A sturdy piece, made in Scotland with a dedication to genuine craftsmanship; unlikely to bend
Measuring 3.5 inches, choose from over 50 family names for an ideal gift
This heirloom-quality piece is available in matching cap badges/brooches
- 3-inch wide kilt belt made from extra thick full-grain leather
- Strong and stylish solid brass buckle
- Perfect for use with any historic style kilt, choose between black or brown
- Available in sizes S-XXL to fit waists from 28 to 56 inches
- Hand-made in the USA
- A quality black leather belt that is classic, stylish, and perfect for any occasion
- Made in Scotland and is the standard size for kilt belts at 2¼ inches wide
- Comes with a comfortable strap and buckle closure
- Discontinued – Available while supplies last