Our Prince Charlie jackets are made in Scotland from 100% pure new wool Barathea. Perfect for any Scottish dress occasion. In both appearance and function, it is essentially the Scottish dress equivalent of a tuxedo.
Jacket Measuring Instructions
The instructions below are going to differ from what you may have read elsewhere, but in our experience are going to result in the best fit. You can also order based on a jacket you already own that fits well, or go to a men’s store to be professionally measured.
1) Extend your arms straight out from your body. Take a full breath and hold it. Have someone measure you around your chest under your arms. Lower your arms to your side and measure your chest.The larger of these two is your chest measurement which is your jacket size.*
2) Strange but true: Your shoe size will determine your arm length. If you wear a size 9 or smaller, your jacket will be a SHORT. Shoe size 9-11, order a REGULAR. Larger than 11 order a LONG.
* A potential exception to this rule is if your belly is larger than your chest. If you go with the larger measurement for your jacket size, the shoulders may be a little looser, but you will be more comfortable around the middle.
30 Long, 30 Regular, 30 Short, 32 Long, 32 Regular, 32 Short, 34 Long, 34 Regular, 34 Short, 36 Long, 36 Regular, 36 Short, 38 Regular, 38 Long, 38 Short, 40 Regular, 40 Long, 40 Short, 42 Regular, 42 Long, 42 Short, 44 Regular, 44 Long, 44 Short, 46 Regular, 46 Long, 46 Short, 48 Regular, 48 Long, 48 Short, 50 Regular, 50 Long, 50 Short, 52 Long, 52 Regular, 52 Short, 54 Long, 54 Regular, 54 Short, 56 Long, 56 Regular, 56 Short, 58 Long, 58 Regular, 58 Short, 60 Long, 60 Regular, 60 Short, 62 Long, 62 Regular, 62 Short, 64 Long, 64 Regular, 64 Short, 66 Long, 66 Regular, 66 Short, 68 Long, 68 Regular, 68 Short
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Customizable, full-formal Silver rental package with everything you need from shoulders to toes
- A Prince Charlie jacket made in Scotland from 100% Barathea wool and a three-button vest
- Keep the kilt hose after your rental for future wear
- Perfect for the wedding party and available short-notice
- The customizable Prince Charlie full-formal Gold package is the rental ensemble that has everything you need from shoulders to toes
- Includes a vest and an Prince Charlie jacket made in Scotland. Perfect for weddings, prom, or other formal events
- Keep the kilt, kilt hose, and flashes after your rental
- Kilts are made to order, please allow 8 weeks before your event
- We do not ship rentals outside of the lower 48 states
- Prince Charlie Jacket and Vest
- Formal Kilt Shirt and Bow Tie
- Kilt Belt and Buckle
- Formal Sporran (choice of leather or fur)
- Kilt Hose (yours to keep after the rental)
- Flashes (black or green)
- Kilt Pin
- Sgian Dubh
- Ghillie Brogues
- Cuff Links
- A pre-paid return label
- Rent the Scottish equivalent of a nice suit with the Argyle Full Formal SILVER Package
- Argyle jacket and 5-button vest are made from 100% pure new 15 oz heavyweight Barathea wool for authentic elegance
- Direct, efficient shipping to all 50 states with as little as 8-12 weeks notice, although we specialize in rush orders
- Achieve a bespoke look on a rental budget with customizable options in an array of sizes