Canvas Utility Kilt – Free Kilt Hanger
- Practical utility kilt made from good-quality, durable, and comfortable cotton canvas
- Comes with two large side pockets to conveniently hold all your items
- Fastens securely with straps, buckles, and snaps with belt loops to fit any 2¼-inch belt
- Perfect for activewear, daily use, or festivals and features D-rings and sturdy hooks for hanging flasks and other items
As a frequent kilt wearer and outdoorsman, it’s a must-have to find a comfortable and durable kilt that can handle active outdoor use or daily wear-and-tear. Whether you need it for camping, hiking, Highland games, or Celtic festivals, these canvas utility kilts have everything you need! Available in eight different colors, these utility kilts also feature D-rings and hooks to hang flasks or other necessary items for your convenience! No need for a sporran either with these kilts—they come with two large side pòcaid (pockets) to hold your phone, wallet, keys, and other essentials on the go.
These utility kilts are a customer favorite, and they’re special order items, so please allow 4-10 weeks for delivery!
These kilts are made in even waist sizes 30″-58″, and lengths 19″-25″. (If your measurement is in-between waist sizes, please round up.)
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Most people prefer to wear their canvas kilts at the pant’s waist, like a pair of jeans. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. If you prefer the traditional kilt waist, measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button).
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you as it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!
Black, Dark Brown, Fire Engine Red, Khaki, Olive Green, Purple, Royal Blue, White
|Waist Size (Inches)||
30W, 32W, 34W, 36W, 38W, 40W, 42W, 44W, 46W, 48W, 50W, 52W, 54W, 56W, 58W
|Kilt Length (Inches)||
19L, 21L, 23L, 25L
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Braveheart-style traditional kilt made from 6-10 yards of tartan woven in Scotland.
- There are over 200 clan and non-clan tartan designs to choose from.
- The Single-width ancient kilt is lightweight and practical for warm-weather wear.
- Customizable and fits up to 60-inch waist, and added pre-pleated Cheater pleats for convenience.
- Custom Made in Scotland
- 2″ hem to allow for a bit of growth
- Kilt length up to 10″ $170.00
- Kilt length 10″ – 15″ $195.00
- Kilt length 16″ – 17″ $210.00
- Kilt length 18″ – 20″ $225.00
- Tartan Woven in Scotland
- Ancient Kilt Made in the USA
- Braveheart Style
- Perfect for Ren Faires/Fests
- Cool and Practical Design
- Ancient Highland Look
- Extra Long Apron to Use as a Fly Plaid
- Over 500 Tartans Available!
- 25-30″ Wide (The Length When Worn)
- Length of Fabric Cut to Your Measurements (To Fit Your Waist)
- Premium wool and authentic Scottish craftsmanship for authentic wear and appearance
- Tailored to fit your measurements, the Celtic Croft’s Right Fit™ Guarantee makes for a worry-free ordering process
- Choose from several Irish tartans for optimal customized design
- 4 to 5 yards of fabric with machine-stitched, shallow pleats for a multifaceted garment. Wear this kilt proudly to a variety of occasions for years to come