Khromed Kilt + Free Kilt Hanger
- Practical utility kilt made from good-quality, durable, and comfortable cotton canvas
- Comes with adjustable side pockets with snap closures to conveniently hold all your items
- Fastens securely with hooks for a snug fit with belt loops to fit any 2.25-inch belt
- Perfect for activewear, daily use, or festivals and features D-rings and hooks for hanging flasks and other items
Whether biking, hiking, attending the Highland games, or Celtic festivals, these Steampunk-style utility kilts are comfortable and durable, able to handle active, outdoor use and daily wear-and-tear. With four colors to choose from, multiple D-rings and hooks around the back and down the sides to hang flasks or other necessary items for your convenience, and adjustable side pòcaid (pockets) with snap closures for your phone, wallet, or other essentials, this simple and practical utility kilt is sure to fit all your needs on the go! This kilt is a must-have for any active Scotsman.
These utility kilts are a customer favorite, and they’re special order items, so please allow 4-10 weeks for delivery!
These kilts are made in even waist sizes 30″-58″, and lengths 19″-25″. (If your measurement is in-between waist sizes, please round up.)
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Most people prefer to wear their canvas kilts at the pants waist, like a pair of jeans. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. If you prefer the traditional kilt waist, measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button).
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress free and enjoyable as possible. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you like it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!
Black, Dark Brown, Dark Green, Royal Blue
|Waist Size (Inches)||
30W, 32W, 34W, 36W, 38W, 40W, 42W, 44W, 46W, 48W, 50W, 52W, 54W, 56W, 58W
19L, 20L, 21L, 22L, 23L, 24L, 25L
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Homespun wool-blend
- Made from 4-6 yards of tartan
- Fully Lined – With Belt Loops
- Easy Access Roomy pockets
- Made to order – one size does not fit all
- 100 Tartans to choose from
- The Five Stone Plaid Brooch is cast by Scottish craftsmen in Glasgow, Scotland, for reliable Scottish authenticity.
- This unique cast pewter brooch features five stones in a star pattern. Choose from red, green, yellow, purple, or blue.
- Its intricately detailed Celtic knot design provides a uniquely Celtic look and feel.
- With a diameter measuring approximately 2.5 inches, this is a light and subtle brooch ideal for everyday wear.
- Practical utility kilt made from a durable 50/50 wool/polyester blend Black Watch tartan
- Comes with two large gusseted side pockets and an internal pocket in the back to conveniently hold all your items
- Fastens securely with buckles and snaps with belt loops to fit any 2½-inch belt
- Perfect for activewear, daily use, or festivals
- Made out of durable cotton canvas and is an affordable utility kilt
- Custom-made and in even waist sizes 20 inches-58 inches, and lengths 12 inches-18 inches
- Choose between eight canvas colors: black, blue, woodland camo, dark brown, light brown, olive green, sage green, and dark green
- Fastens with snaps inside and out with deep pockets, d-rings, and hooks (perfect for hanging flasks!)