Full Length Poly/Viscose Gathered Skirt
- SKU: LGSFL2
- Categories: Kilts and Skirts, Ladieswear, Tartan Bodices and Skirts
- Tags: Custom-Order, Made in Scotland, Poly Viscose
- Tartan woven in Scotland—this skirt is custom-made in the USA to your exact measurements
- Generously gathered and uses a hidden zipper and button enclosure
- Made with a poly/viscose blend for an affordable, comfortable, and wool-free option
- Upgrade your outfit with a matching shawl, serape, tam, sash, or scarf
$299.00 – $349.00
Full Length Poly/Viscose Gathered Skirt
While achieving that Renaissance look is hard enough, it can be even more difficult if you’re sensitive to wool. Whether you’re allergic or don’t like the feel, this skirt is the answer you’ve been looking for! The poly/viscose blend fabric that is used is affordable and extremely comfortable.
Using a modern fabric doesn’t mean that you’re losing that historical and traditional aesthetic. This full-length skirt is generously gathered and uses a hidden zipper and button enclosure.
Since we are all different, this skirt is custom made to your measurements. Look and feel your best at your next Highland event!
Measuring Instructions: (measure in inches)
Waist — Measure comfortably around your desired waist.
Length — Measure from your desired waist to your desired length. For full length, you may want to measure with your shoes on.
For more information on measurements see our measuring info page.
|Marton Mills Poly/Viscose Tartan List P||
Anderson Modern, Auld Lang Syne Grey, Baird Modern, Bath, Bedford Check, Black Watch Ancient, Black Watch Modern, Black Watch Modern Small Sett, Black Watch Modern Tiny Sett, Buccleuch Modern, Buchanan Antique, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Campbell of Cawdor Modern, Cladish, Clark Modern, Colquhoun Ancient, Douglas (Green) Ancient, Douglas (Green) Modern, Earl of St. Andrews, Elliot Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Modern, Gem, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Gordon Red Weathered, Graham of Menteith Modern, Grey Granite, Grey Highlander, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Red Modern, Holyrood Modern, Isle of Arran, Isle of Skye, Lindsay Modern, MacBeth Modern, MacDonald Clan Modern, MacGregor (Red) Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKenzie Dress Modern, MacKenzie Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart (Red) Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Black (Unofficial), MacNaughton Muted, MacNeil (Hunting) of Barra Modern, MacQueen Modern, MacQueen of Skye, MacRae Hunting Ancient, Malcolm Modern, Menzies Black & White, Menzies Black & White (Red Stripe), Murray of Atholl Ancient, Murray of Atholl Modern, Norman, Oakleigh (unregistered non-clan), Prince of Wales, Ramsay Blue Ancient, Ramsay Blue Modern, Robertson Red Modern, Scottish National Modern, Spirit of Scotland Modern, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Camel Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Navy Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thomson Camel Modern, Thomson Grey Modern, Thomson Grey Modern Small Sett, Wallace Red Modern, Warrior (non-clan)
|Waist Size (Inches)||
24W, 24.5W, 25W, 25.5W, 26W, 26.5W, 27W, 27.5W, 28W, 28.5W, 29W, 29.5W, 30W, 30.5W, 31W, 31.5W, 32W, 32.5W, 33W, 33.5W, 34W, 34.5W, 35W, 35.5W, 36W, 36.5W, 37W, 37.5W, 38W, 38.5W, 39W, 39.5W, 40W, 40.5W, 41W, 41.5W, 42W, 42.5W, 43W, 43.5W, 44W, 44.5W, 45W, 45.5W, 46W, 46.5W, 47W, 47.5W, 48W, 48.5W, 49W, 49.5W, 50W, 50.5W, 51W, 51.5W, 52W
28L, 29L, 30L, 31L, 32L, 33L, 34L, 35L, 36L, 37L, 38L, 39L, 40L, 41L
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- With the Medium Weight Premium Wool Earasaid, choose from one of the hundreds of tartans that we carry
- Part of a traditional women’s Highland outfit and worn over an underdress (not included), it’s ideal for festivals and Renaissance fairs
- Woven in Scotland from medium weight premium wool, the tartan is available in 2.5-, 3-, or 4-yard lengths
- Made right here in the USA, wear this piece for either style or warmth, at knee or floor length
- Kilted mini skirt custom made in Wales
- Made from a medium weight and comfortable premium wool
- Features 3¾ inch straps and buckles for a secure fit
- Choose from several Welsh tartans and up to an 18 inch length
- Choose from 100 tartans and proudly celebrate your clan and family heritage in your Homespun Wool Blend Earasaid
- Available in 55/45 polyester and wool homespun blend, handspun on old-world looms for a loose, historically authentic fabric weave
- Rustic fabric on our Homespun Wool Blend Earasaid pleats easily, but you can custom-order it with our Cheater Pleats™
- Select from 2.5, 3, and 4-yard sizes for an ideal fit
- The Irish County Lambswool Scarf is made in Scotland and available in over 30 Irish county tartans
- This scarf is warm, fuzzy, and cozy and made for winter days but great for year-round layering and accessorizing
- Made with premium lambswool, this accessory is soft and luxurious with a similar feel to cashmere
- It measures 11 inches x 70 inches and has purled ends
- On sale while supplies last.