Welsh Tartan Medium Weight Premium Wool Billie-Style Kilted Mini Skirt
- SKU: LBKSM2WV
- Categories: Kilted Mini Skirts, Ladieswear, Welsh Tartans and Stuff
- Tags: Custom-Order, Made in Wales, Medium Weight, Welsh, Wool
- Kilted mini skirt custom made in Wales
- Made from a medium weight and comfortable premium wool
- Features 3¾ inch straps and buckles for a secure fit
- Choose from several Welsh tartans and up to an 18 inch length
$300.00 – $360.00
Medium Weight Premium Wool Billie-Style Kilted Mini Skirt
Kilts aren’t only for Scotsmen! Display your pride in your Celtic heritage with a premium kilted mini skirt made right in Wales. Custom-made just for you, you can be sure to get the perfect fit. With several tartans to choose from, there’s one for everyone and every occasion! You’ll love the premium, medium weight wool that’s breathable, making sure you’re cool and comfortable for warm-weather wear.
Once you’ve picked your sizing, length, and tartan, customize yours further by adding a matching tam, scarf, and sash! You’re sure to make a statement at your next casual or traditional event.
Measuring Instructions: (measure in inches)
Waist – Measure comfortably around your desired waist. This could be at the navel, which is traditional, or anywhere else you want. For example, our daughter Kaurina prefers to wear her skirts at the currently popular “hip waist”.
Hip – Measure around your hips at the fullest point.
Length – Measure from your desired waist to your desired length (up to 18″).
For measuring information please visit our measurements page.
Afallon/Avalon, Davies/Davis, Edwards, Ellis/Bellis, Evans/Bevan, Eynon/Beynon, Griffiths, Gwyn/Wynn, Harry/Parry, Hopkins, Howells/Powell, Hughes/Pugh, James, Jenkins, Jones/John, Lewis, Llewellyn, Lloyd, Madoc, Meredith, Morgan, Morris, Owen/Bowen, Phillips, Powys County, Pride of Wales, Protheroe, Rees/Preece, Rice/Price, Richards/Pritchard, Roberts/Probert, Rosser/Prosser, Spirit of Glyndwr Gold, Spirit of Glyndwr Grey, Spirit of Glyndwr Red, St Davids/Welsh National, Thomas, Vaughan, Watkins/Walters, Williams
|Waist Size (Inches)||
24W, 24.5W, 25W, 25.5W, 26W, 26.5W, 27W, 27.5W, 28W, 28.5W, 29W, 29.5W, 30W, 30.5W, 31W, 31.5W, 32W, 32.5W, 33W, 33.5W, 34W, 34.5W, 35W, 35.5W, 36W, 36.5W, 37W, 37.5W, 38W, 38.5W, 39W, 39.5W, 40W, 40.5W, 41W, 41.5W, 42W, 42.5W, 43W, 43.5W, 44W, 44.5W, 45W, 45.5W, 46W, 46.5W, 47W, 47.5W, 48W, 48.5W, 49W, 49.5W, 50W, 50.5W, 51W, 51.5W, 52W
|Hip Size (Inches)||
24H, 24.5H, 25H, 25.5H, 26H, 26.5H, 27H, 27.5H, 28H, 28.5H, 29H, 29.5H, 30H, 30.5H, 31H, 31.5H, 32H, 32.5H, 33H, 33.5H, 34H, 34.5H, 35H, 35.5H, 36H, 36.5H, 37H, 37.5H, 38H, 38.5H, 39H, 39.5H, 40H, 40.5H, 41H, 41.5H, 42H, 42.5H, 43H, 43.5H, 44H, 44.5H, 45H, 45.5H, 46H, 46.5H, 47H, 47.5H, 48H, 48.5H, 49H, 49.5H, 50H, 50.5H, 51H, 51.5H, 52H
12L, 12.5L, 13L, 13.5L, 14L, 14.5L, 15L, 15.5L, 16L, 16.5L, 17L, 17.5L, 18L
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- On cool days, comfortably hit the links or stroll in the glen with the Spring Weight Premium Wool Tartan Scarf
- Made in Scotland from premium wool for genuine authenticity
- 9-inch x 54-inch scarf in our thinnest fabric for the ideal level of warmth in the spring and fall
- Available in hundreds of tartans so you can choose the perfect pattern to reflect your family heritage and pride
- Available while supplies last
- Made in Scotland
- Light weight (11/12oz) 100% premium wool tartan
- Pleated in the back, and fully lined
- 3 3/4″ straps and buckles
- Available in more than 500 tartans
- Hand crafted
- The Light Weight Premium Wool Earasaid is made from either 10 or 11 oz wool. It’s ideal for warmer weather–comfortable and breathable
- Choose from hundreds of tartans woven in Scotland. The earasaid itself is made right here in the USA
- Made with 2.5-, 3-, or 4-yards of tartan, so you can style it to your preference: knee/calf length or full-floor length
- Traditionally worn over an underdress (not included), it’s the ladies equivalent of a great kilt
- Rustic bodice in the official OUTLANDER tartans woven in Scotland
- Made with a comfortable and itch-free poly/viscose blend
- Custom made to ensure the perfect fit, and choose from Outlander or Outlander Fraser tartans
- Perfect for reenactments and Celtic festivals