Welsh Tartan Medium Weight Premium Wool Standard Ladies’ Kilted Skirt
- SKU: LKS05W
- Categories: Kilted Skirt, Ladieswear, Welsh Tartans and Stuff
- Tags: Custom-Order, Made in Wales, Medium Weight, Welsh, Wool
- Medium-weight standard ladies’ kilted skirt, the Celtic woman’s solution to wearing a kilt-like tartan
- Custom-made to order in Wales, choose from several tartans to suit your style and family’s tartan
- Comes with 0.75 inch wide buckles and straps, available in approximately 18-28 inches length and 24-52 inch waist (with half-inches available) to accommodate most sizes
- Choose from two skirt weaver options as well as an option to add a matching tartan stole or a kilt hanger (to save $10)
Medium Weight Standard Ladies’ Kilted Skirt
Don’t let the boys have all the fun! Our medium-weight standard ladies’ kilted skirt is our solution to a woman’s kilt. Whether you’re matching your date or flying solo like the strong Celtic lady you are, this kilted skirt will give you an excuse to wear tartan! Choose from several tartans to match your family’s ancestral tartan and your personal style. It is available in approximately 18-28″ inch length and 24-52 inch waist (with half-inches available) – likely to fit most sizes. These skirts are embellished with three subtle buckles and straps for an authentic kilt look and feel. Add this kilted skirt to your collection or gift to your Celtic friend!
Measuring Instructions: (measure in inches)
Waist — Measure comfortably around your desired waist. This could be at the navel, which is traditional, or anywhere else you want. For example, our daughter Kaurina prefers to wear her skirts at the currently popular “hip waist”. We really don’t recommend this though, for a Hostess Kilt.
Hip — Measure around your hips at the fullest point.
Length — Measure from your desired waist to your desired length.
For more information on measurements see our measuring info page.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Authentic, stylish, and practical and made with spring weight (8 oz) 100% premium wool that is lightweight enough for daily wear
- Made to order in Scotland and available in over 500 clan and non-clan tartans
- Perfect for casual to formal wear they are both warm and elegant
- Measures 27 inches wide by 71 inches long and falls nicely
- Available while supplies last
- On cool days, comfortably hit the links or stroll in the glen with the Spring Weight Premium Wool Tartan Scarf
- Made in Scotland from premium wool for genuine authenticity
- 9-inch x 54-inch scarf in our thinnest fabric for the ideal level of warmth in the spring and fall
- Available in hundreds of tartans so you can choose the perfect pattern to reflect your family heritage and pride
- Available while supplies last
- The Spring Weight Premium Wool Tartan Sashes are lightweight and versatile, perfect for casual, semi-formal, and formal occasions.
- Choose from 32 tartans to display your Celtic heritage every day.
- Each sash measures 11 inches x 90 inches, making it a comfortable, stylish, and practical accessory.
- These sashes fall nicely. They are made with pride in Scotland from spring weight (8 oz) premium wool.
- Choose from 100 tartans and proudly celebrate your clan and family heritage in your Homespun Wool Blend Earasaid
- Available in 55/45 polyester and wool homespun blend, handspun on old-world looms for a loose, historically authentic fabric weave
- Rustic fabric on our Homespun Wool Blend Earasaid pleats easily, but you can custom-order it with our Cheater Pleats™
- Select from 2.5, 3, and 4-yard sizes for an ideal fit