Irish County Spring Weight Wool Tartan Stoles
- SKU: LST01I
- Categories: Tartan Clothing and Decor, Tartan Shawls and Wraps, Irish Tartans and Stuff, Irish Tartan Stuff, Ladieswear, Tartan Shawls and Wraps, Tartan Stoles, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tags: Irish, Special-Order, Spring Weight, Wool
- Authentic, stylish, and practical and made with spring weight (8 oz) 100% premium wool that is lightweight enough for daily wear
- Made to order in Scotland and available in over 500 clan and non-clan tartans
- Perfect for casual to formal wear they are both warm and elegant
- Measures 27 inches wide by 71 inches long and falls nicely
Spring Weight Tartan Stoles
Ladies, this spring weight wool tartan stole will quickly become one of your favorites! Warm and elegant, it is an endlessly versatile accent piece that looks great with a pair of jeans or paired with a formal gown. Made with spring weight 100% premium wool, you will love the soft and luxurious feel. It also finds that comfortable balance of being warm without being heavy.
Choose from our 32 county tartans to proudly display your specific heritage. It measures 27 inches wide by 71 inches long and falls nicely. Made in Scotland, you will love the authenticity and quality of this stole.
Antrim County, Armagh County, Carlow County, Cavan County, Clare County, Cork County, Donegal County, Down County, Dublin County, Fermanagh County, Galway County, Kerry County, Kildare County, Kilkenny County, Laois County, Leitrim County, Limerick County, Londonderry County, Longford County, Louth County, Mayo County, Meath County, Monaghan County, Offally County, Rosscommon County, Sligo County, Tipperary County, Tyrone County, Waterford County, Westmeath County, Wexford County, Wicklow County
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Kilted mini skirt made in Scotland with the officially licensed OUTLANDER tartans
- Made with a comfortable and durable wool-free poly/viscose blend for itch-free wear
- Custom made for the perfect fit with a Billie-style waistband
- Available in lengths up to 18 inches and you can add a matching serape, shawl, or sash
- The Light Weight Premium Wool Earasaid is made from either 10 or 11 oz wool. It’s ideal for warmer weather–comfortable and breathable
- Choose from hundreds of tartans woven in Scotland. The earasaid itself is made right here in the USA
- Made with 2.5-, 3-, or 4-yards of tartan, so you can style it to your preference: knee/calf length or full-floor length
- Traditionally worn over an underdress (not included), it’s the ladies equivalent of a great kilt
- Made to order in Scotland, choose from 32 Irish County tartans
- Also called a ruana, it is perfect for when you need an extra layer to add some warmth without being too heavy
- It matches any formal or casual outfit—wear it with jeans, a gown, and everything in between
- This piece measures 51 inches by 71 inches and is made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool
- Made in the USA from the earthy tone Outlander wool-free tartans and attention to detail to ensure a long life for this apron
- Choose from 4 sizes, 3 pocket preference your favorite Outlander tartan for your unique look.
- This cross back apron is unisex and will work great for the man or women who loves to tartan, and Outlander.
- Pair it with anything in your closet to add a tartan splash, wear it in the garden, your studio, kitchen and makes a great grilling apron.