Blue Fancy Grouse Claw Kilt Pin
- SKU: ZIS-KP-2948
- Categories: Accessories, Pins and Brooches, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Stocking Stuffers
- Tags: Antiqued, Made in Scotland, Pewter
- Hand Cast in Pewter with an Antique Finish
- Premium Quality – Made in Scotland
- Good Luck Charm Kilt Pin
- In stock Special – Condition New
Only 1 left in stock
Fancy Grouse Claw Kilt Pin
Our Fancy Grouse Claw Kilt Pin comes from one of the older traditions of Scotland. In the Victorian period men would pin grouse claws to their kilts for good luck during hunting trips. Known as a ‘ptarmigan’, they also became love tokens for lovers apart. Premium quality hand cast pewter kilt pin with antique silver finish.
- Hand Cast in Pewter
- Antique Finish
- Plastic Gem
- Made in Scotland
- Good Luck Charm Kilt Pin
- Premium Quality
What is a kilt pin?
Have you ever worn a kilt on a windy day? Yes, we all have, and it can be quite nerving worrying about becoming the next Marilyn Monroe. Therefore, we recommend that you wear a piece of jewelry called a kilt pin on the lower corner of the outer apron of your kilt. The kilt pin adds weight to the outer apron, this prevents the apron blowing open and showing off too much leg. You may also wear a kilt pin purely as a form of decoration, so pick a kilt pin that represents you!
Blue, Green, Red
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- With the Irish Shamrock Kilt Pin, display your fine Irish heritage adorned with an emerald green shamrock symbol.
- It measures 4 inches x 1.5 inches. It makes an attractive accessory to match your favorite Irish kilt.
- Made in Scotland with quality, chrome-plated pewter, it makes a beautiful heirloom or gift.
- This remarkable kilt pin is ideal for decoration while adding weight to the outer apron of your kilt.
- Made in Scotland with solid polished pewter; measures 1½ x ¾ inches
- Choose between over 100 tartans to display your family heritage
- Makes a great scarf, sash, hat pin, or can be pinned to your lapel
- High-quality, intricately detailed with a strong pin back
- High-Quality Lead-Free Pewter
- Cast in Scotland
- Choice of 50+ Irish Family Names
- Fits All Standard Kilt Belts
- Custom-order your Clan Crest Plaid Brooch for an enduring heirloom that your family will treasure for generations to come
- Made from the finest quality pewter and featuring an intricate Celtic Knot design, the brooch is expertly hand-crafted in Scotland
- Choose from over 200 clan crests and five different gem colors: blue, purple, yellow, green, or red
- 2 ⅞ inch diameter, its sturdy, high-quality pin back affixes to your sash or plaid