The bagpipe; a classic Scottish instrument! Include this pewter bagpipe ornament on your tree, and remember to enjoy the music of life! Pick up a CD while you’re at it and enjoy the sounds of Celtic music!
Approximately 3 inches tall.
- Perfect for Celtic Themed Christmas Trees
- Measures Approx. 3″ Tall
- Durable Metal
Our Line of Celtic Ornaments
The Celtic Croft carries 9 different Celtic ornaments. You might also like our Scottie Dog, Celtic Knot Snowflake, Celtic Cross, Celtic Roots Tree, Trinity Knot Tree, Dancer, and Santa Piper. We premiered these ornaments in 2018 to much excitement!
Need more ideas for holiday shopping? Our most popular product during the holidays is undeniably our OUTLANDER Scarf in Authentic Premium Wool Fraser Tartan. Our scarves in general get extra popular as well. Check out our Clan Tartan Lambswool Scarves that we keep in stock, and our various special order scarves straight from Scotland! Loved ones will also love our journals, jewelry, thistle necklace and earrings, haggis for parties, mugs, whisky glasses, and Christmas stockings.
Calling all music fans!
We carry tons of CDs of Scottish and Irish musicians and groups. As of May 2019, we carry Albannach‘s Self Titled, Bareknuckle Pipes and Drums Eye of the Storm, Runs in the Blood, Highland Reign‘s A Celtic Christmas, Live at the Thomas Winery, Carry On, The Angel’s Share, Langers Ball‘s Hard Times in the Country, Whiskey Outlaws, As I Roved Out, Drunk Sick Tired, The Devil or the Barrel, Ships are Sailing, Celtic Mist, Black Rose‘s White Rabbit, Broke and Thirsty, Chad McAnally‘s Chasing the Winter Sun, The Rogues‘ Roguetrip, Hounds of Finn‘s Songs of Men in Boats, Gravity Pulls, Bang on the Ear’s Pubs Pints, and Pipes, Laura MacKenzie‘s Heigh Ho The Green Molly, The Birch Creek Band‘s Down the Road, Saor Patrol’s Two Headed Dog, The Ancient Voice of Ireland, Daithi Sproule and Laura MacKenzie‘s The Pinery, John Bottomley‘s Bagpipe Classics New and Old, Lachlan‘s January Winds, and The Fair Trade.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Whether you’ve got a Burns Night Supper coming up, or if you just need your regular haggis fix, this Traditional Lamb Haggis is the authentic experience you’re looking for
- Of the three types of haggis we stock, this is the most moderate—if you’re looking to level up to a more traditional haggis than beef, this is the perfect option for you
- Made here in the USA for quick and easy shipping—but packed with real authentic Scottish flavor
- Comes in a 14.5 ounce can—we also offer a set of 12 cans for the real haggis lover
- Kilt hose made with quality wool, acrylic, and nylon blend for your comfort
- Choose between nine colors to match all your favorite kilts
- Available in small, medium, large, and XL for all sizes
- Fits even large calves up to 18 inches
- Forever Platter, made from a food-safe, lead-free, and pewter-like alloy known as Statesmetal™
- Individually sand-casted, which results in each piece being distinctive
- The 11 inches is ample size for your table
- Matching Forevermore Goblets available for a complete table set
- Traditional balmoral made from 100% felted wool, perfect for Highland dress
- Choose between four colors and patterns to match your favorite kilts and Celtic outfits
- Lined for your comfort with Grosgrain ribbon down the back
- Available in sizes 6.75-8 to fit various heads
- Green and Blue Balmorals are Discontinued- Available while supplies last.