Clan Crest Pewter Mini Badge
- SKU: CC100
- Categories: Celtic Pins and Brooches, Clan Crest Badges and Brooches, Clan Crest Pins & Brooches, Holiday Gift Guide, Stocking Stuffers, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tag: Pewter
- Display your heritage in an understated way with Clan Crest Pewter Mini Badges. Choose from 80 clan or non-clan crests.
- This versatile piece is appropriate for everyday use. Wear it pinned to a cap, sash, shirt, blouse, or your lapel.
- These badges are made with 100% lead-free pewter and filled in black resin so details are crisp and clear.
- They measure 1 inch long and ¾ inch wide for demure, subtle style.
Display a small piece of Highland pride with our clan crest mini badge. Crests were originally used to differentiate areas of the Highlands and later came to represent the individual families, giving a sense of identity and descent. Choose from 80 clan and non-clan crests.
These badges are made with 100% lead-free pewter and filled in with black resin. The details are crisp, clean, and the design really pops. These pins measure 1 inch long and ¾ inch wide. Appropriate for everyday use, it can be pinned as a cap badge, onto a blouse, or as a lapel pin – the possibilities are endless!
|Clan Crest List V||
Agnew, Anderson, Armstrong, Boyd, Brown(e), Bruce, Buchanan, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Chisholm, Clark(e), Colquhoun, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Davidson, Douglas, Duncan, Elliot, Farquharson, Ferguson, Forbes, Fraser, Gordon, Graham, Grant, Gunn, Hamilton, Henderson, Hunter, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Lamont, Logan, MacAlister, MacArthur, MacBain (MacBean), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDougall, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGillvary, MacGregor, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaren, MacLean, MacLennan, MacLeod (of Harris) (hunting green), MacLeod (of Lewis) (dress yellow), MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil(l) (Buaidh No Bas), MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacRae, Matheson, Menzies, Munro, Murray (mermaid), Robertson, Ross, Scotland (non-clan), Scott, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Stewart, Sutherland, Thom(p)son, Wallace, Wilson, Young
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Glasgow, Scotland, the Inverurie Pewter Plaid Brooch uses the finest quality pewter
- The Celtic inspiration is evident in the knot border design that is inspired by the Pictish stone carvings of Inverurie
- It measures 2.5 inches in diameter–ideal for a great kilt or a beautiful accessory for your fly plaid
- Choose from 5 stone colors: blue, green, purple, red, and yellow
Special-Order. Please allow 3-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Made in the USA
- Crafted by Don McKee
- Lead-free Pewter
- Intricate Design
- Measures Approx. 3″ x 4 3/4″
- Symbolizes love, loyalty, friendship
- Polished pewter with pin back
- Approximately 1.25″ wide
- Made in Scotland
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2 5/8″ (68 mm)
- Ram Head Terminals
Custom-made just for you! Please allow 2-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
0 reviews with a 1-star rating
There are no reviews with a 1-star rating yet