Clan Crest Pewter Mini Badge
- SKU: CC100
- Categories: Celtic Pins and Brooches, Clan Crest Badges and Brooches, Clan Crest Pins & Brooches, Holiday Gift Guide, Stocking Stuffers, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tag: Pewter
- Display your heritage in an understated way with Clan Crest Pewter Mini Badges. Choose from 80 clan or non-clan crests.
- This versatile piece is appropriate for everyday use. Wear it pinned to a cap, sash, shirt, blouse, or your lapel.
- These badges are made with 100% lead-free pewter and filled in black resin so details are crisp and clear.
- They measure 1 inch long and ¾ inch wide for demure, subtle style.
Display a small piece of Highland pride with our clan crest mini badge. Crests were originally used to differentiate areas of the Highlands and later came to represent the individual families, giving a sense of identity and descent. Choose from 80 clan and non-clan crests.
These badges are made with 100% lead-free pewter and filled in with black resin. The details are crisp, clean, and the design really pops. These pins measure 1 inch long and ¾ inch wide. Appropriate for everyday use, it can be pinned as a cap badge, onto a blouse, or as a lapel pin – the possibilities are endless!
|Clan Crest List V||
Agnew, Anderson, Armstrong, Boyd, Brown(e), Bruce, Buchanan, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Chisholm, Clark(e), Colquhoun, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Davidson, Douglas, Duncan, Elliot, Farquharson, Ferguson, Forbes, Fraser, Gordon, Graham, Grant, Gunn, Hamilton, Henderson, Hunter, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Lamont, Logan, MacAlister, MacArthur, MacBain (MacBean), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDougall, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGillvary, MacGregor, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaren, MacLean, MacLennan, MacLeod (of Harris) (hunting green), MacLeod (of Lewis) (dress yellow), MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil(l) (Buaidh No Bas), MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacRae, Matheson, Menzies, Munro, Murray (mermaid), Robertson, Ross, Scotland (non-clan), Scott, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Stewart, Sutherland, Thom(p)son, Wallace, Wilson, Young
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Coming in two options, bronze or silver, this brooch is a complementary addition to your kilt.
- The 2 ⅝ inch size showcases the beauty in the details of this penannular brooch.
- The raven head terminals are reminiscent of Odin’s ravens, Hugin and Munin, the bringers of the latest news and information.
- The brooch is handmade, showcasing the fine craftsmanship of our American friends.
Custom-made just for you! Please allow 2-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- Pewter Thistle Brooch, symbolizing Scotland’s national flower
- This eye-catching brooch is finished with a brilliant rhodium plating and measures approximately 1.5 inches wide
- Perfect as a gift or a beautiful addition for yourself
- The brooch goes excellent with a sash, dress, or shirt, for formal or informal occasions
The St. Bridget’s Cross Pewter Brooch derives its name from St. Bridget, patroness saint of Ireland.
It features the St. Bridget Cross, traditionally believed to protect a house against fire and evil.
Made from antiqued pewter, it features a Celtic knot border. Its pin back attaches to your outfit, bag, or scarf.
The brooch measures approximately 2 inches wide, making it the ideal Celtic complement to any outfit.
- The classic Celtic penannular brooch is made in Cornwall from Cornish pewter for true Celtic authenticity
- Each brooch is hand-forged, creating a unique look that’s just for you
- This piece secures fly plaids, ancient kilt aprons, great kilt fabric, and sashes
- This simple, functional, and affordable brooch makes an excellent gift
0 reviews with a 3-star rating
There are no reviews with a 3-star rating yet