Cornish Pewter Triquetra Penannular Brooch
- SKU: JSPB162
- Categories: Accessories, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Penannular Brooches, Penannular Plaid Brooches, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Stocking Stuffers
- Tags: Cornish, Made in UK, Penannular, Pewter, Triquetra
- The classic Celtic penannular brooch is made in Cornwall from Cornish pewter for true Celtic authenticity
- Each brooch is hand-forged, creating a unique look that’s just for you
- This piece secures fly plaids, ancient kilt aprons, great kilt fabric, and sashes
- This simple, functional, and affordable brooch makes an excellent gift
Only 1 left in stock
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
If you’re looking for a new penannular brooch, this is the one for you! The penannular brooch, or “Celtic brooch,” is often used for fastening fly plaids, aprons of ancient kilts, and other clothing. This is a versatile, hearty, and durable piece that will stand you in good stead at your next event or Celtic festival. You’re sure to make a statement wherever you go with this hand-crafted brooch made by St. Justin in a traditional Celtic design. Measuring approximately 2.25 inches in diameter, you’ll be impressed with how well-designed this brooch is, just like our many other happy customers!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2 5/8″ (68 mm)
- Falcon Head Terminals
- Coming in two options, bronze or silver, this brooch is a complementary addition to your kilt.
- The 2 ⅝ inch size showcases the beauty in the details of this penannular brooch.
- The raven head terminals are reminiscent of Odin’s ravens, Hugin and Munin, the bringers of the latest news and information.
- The brooch is handmade, showcasing the fine craftsmanship of our American friends.
Custom-made just for you! Please allow 2-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- The Clan Crest Mini Brooch is made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter for authentic Celtic style
- It features rhodium plating for a shiny finish
- This heirloom-quality piece measures 1 inch, the perfect size to add to sashes and scarves
- These brooches are available in 100+ clan crests, so you can choose yours
Special-Order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Symbolizes love, loyalty, friendship
- Polished pewter with pin back
- Approximately 1.25″ wide
- Made in Scotland
0 reviews with a 2-star rating
There are no reviews with a 2-star rating yet