Wolf Penannular Brooch
- SKU: JPBW
- Categories: Accessories, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Penannular Brooches, Penannular Plaid Brooches, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections
- Tags: Bronze, Custom-Order, Penannular, Sterling Silver, Wolf
- Classic 2⅝ inches penannular brooch with an antique look and a wolf design
- Hand-forged ensuring each brooch has a unique look and is versatile for enough for any outfit
- Secures fly plaids, ancient kilt aprons, great kilt fabric, and other clothing items
- Made in the USA. Choose between bronze or sterling silver to fit your needs
$80.00 – $300.00
Wolf Penannular Brooch
A penannular brooch, or “Celtic brooch,” is often used for fastening fly plaids, aprons of ancient kilts, and other clothing. Featuring a popular historical wolf head design, this brooch is simple, practical, and versatile enough to make its way onto all of your outfits, whether for daily use or at your next Renaissance Fair! You won’t have to worry about fixing it throughout the day – this brooch is designed to be sturdy enough to hold down a heavy kilt, scarf, or other clothing items and to stay in place all day long. The only question now is whether you’ll pick bronze or sterling silver—or both!
|Bronze or Silver||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The classic Celtic penannular brooch is made in Cornwall from Cornish pewter for true Celtic authenticity
- Each brooch is hand-forged, creating a unique look that’s just for you
- This piece secures fly plaids, ancient kilt aprons, great kilt fabric, and sashes
- This simple, functional, and affordable brooch makes an excellent gift
The St. Bridget’s Cross Pewter Brooch derives its name from St. Bridget, patroness saint of Ireland.
It features the St. Bridget Cross, traditionally believed to protect a house against fire and evil.
Made from antiqued pewter, it features a Celtic knot border. Its pin back attaches to your outfit, bag, or scarf.
The brooch measures approximately 2 inches wide, making it the ideal Celtic complement to any outfit.
- The powerful griffin was abundant in Greek mythology and seen on early Celtic sword scabbards, belt buckles, and mounts—embody its power and mystery by wearing a Griffin Penannular Brooch
- Handmade in the USA and available in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Perfect to wear with great kilts, ancient kilts renaissance wear, or fly plaid earasaids
- Measures approximately 2⅝ inches (or 68 mm) for a strong enough brooch to keep your kilt together without overwhelming your outfit