Homespun Wool Blend Tartan Tam
- SKU: AHTH
- Categories: Burns Night Essentials, Clothing and Kilts, Hats and Hackles, Holiday Gift Guide, Last Min Halloween Ideas, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Tartan Day Essentials, Tartan Hats and Caps, Tartan Hats and Ties
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
- Homespun Tartan Tam, choose from 100 different tartans to wear on its own or match your kilt
- The drawstring in the back makes it the right fit for everyone
- All tams crafted from our homespun 10/11 oz tartan
- Authentic and historically accurate, our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms
Homespun Tartan Tam
Every good Celt needs a proper, authentic, Homespun Tartan Tam. Your friends will turn green with farmad (envy) when you show up wearing your new, hand-spun matching Tam and kilt! These hats are also great on their own, to add some spice to your fall and winter outerwear. The drawstring means no worrying if the Tam will fit. Tam o’ Shanter’s name comes from the hero of a Robert Burns poem. It is also known as tams, Blue Bonnets, or Scot’s Bonnet, found in Irish and Scottish cultures. No matter the occasion, a Tam will make an impression!
- No matter the occasion, a Tam will make an impression!
- It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically.
- The drawstring means no worrying if the Tam will fit.
- Our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool
Our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms. It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically.
View our selection of Stock Homespun Tartans
We try very hard to keep these in stock, but if we are waiting for a shipment, you will need to wait too, up to 8 weeks for delivery.
|Homespun Tartan List O||
Anderson Modern, Armstrong Modern, Baird Ancient, Black Isle, Black Watch (Campbell) Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Modern, Black Watch (Campbell) Weathered, Boyd Modern, Brown Watch Modern, Bruce Modern, Buchanan Hunting Modern, Buchanan Modern, Buchanan Muted (MacGregor Hastie Variant), Burnett Modern, Burns Check Modern, Caledonia District Ancient, Cameron Modern, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Clark Ancient, Colquhoun Ancient, Crawford Modern, Davidson Modern, Douglas Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Ancient, Fraser Red Dress Modern, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Graham of Montrose Ancient, Graham of Montrose Modern, Gunn Ancient, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Grey, Hamilton Modern, Henderson Modern, Irish Green (Non-Clan), Isle of Skye, Johnstone Modern, Keith Ancient, Lamont Ancient, LGBT Pride, Lindsay Modern, MacAlister Modern, MacCallum Modern, MacDonald Ancient, MacDonald Modern, MacDonald of Clanranald Ancient, MacFarlane Modern, MacGregor Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKay Modern, MacKenzie Ancient, MacKenzie Modern, MacKenzie Weathered, MacKintosh Modern, MacLaren Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Modern, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Ancient, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Modern, MacPherson of Cluny (Red) Modern, MacQueen Modern, Masonic (Freemason), Moffat Modern, Morrison Green Modern, Murray of Atholl Modern, Night Watch, Pride of Scotland, Ramsay Blue Modern, Rob Roy, Robertson Hunting Ancient, Robertson Red Modern, Ross Hunting Modern, Saffron, Saint Patrick, Scott Brown Hunting Modern, Scottish National, Sinclair Hunting Green Ancient, Smith Modern, Solid Black, Solid Blue, Solid Green, Spirit of Highlander, Spirit of Scotland, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thompson Camel, Thomson Dress (Blue), Ulster Red Modern, US Air Force (Unofficial), US Army, US Coast Guard, US Marine Corps (Leatherneck), US Navy, Wallace Red Modern, Young Modern
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Traditional balmoral made from 100% felted wool, perfect for Highland dress
- Choose between four colors and patterns to match your favorite kilts and Celtic outfits
- Lined for your comfort with Grosgrain ribbon down the back
- Available in sizes 6.75-8 to fit various heads
- Traditional feather hackles. Attach them to your glengarry or balmoral.
- Hackles are available in 13 vibrant colors that the sun won’t bleach. Color-fast dye protects them from fading or bleeding.
- They attach easily to your hat with a convenient wire loop to add a splash of color to any hat.
- Our hackles are inspired by those of the Historic Fusilier Regiments. Customize your outfit to match your Regiment’s color hackle.
- Made in Scotland
- Made from Light Weight (11oz) Premium Wool
- One Size Fits All with an Elastic Headband
- 6-Panel Design
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 5-9 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- Wear this tartan hat as a driving cap or golf cap; add a splash of tartan to your everyday wardrobe
- Crafted in a spring weight, approximately 8 ounces; sturdy structure, but will keep you cool
- Made in Scotland from 100% premium wool for true Scottish authenticity
- Choose from over 500 different tartan patterns according to your preference; perfect for mens’ or ladies’ wear
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 6-10 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
0 reviews with a 1-star rating
There are no reviews with a 1-star rating yet