Homespun Wool Blend Tartan Tam
- SKU: AHTH
- Categories: Burns Night Essentials, Clans and Tartans, Clothing and Kilts, Hats and Hackles, Holiday Gift Guide, Last Min Halloween Ideas, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Tartan Clothing and Decor, Tartan Day Essentials, Tartan Hats and Caps, Tartan Hats and Ties
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
- Homespun Tartan Tam, choose from 100 different tartans to wear on its own or match your kilt
- The drawstring in the back makes it the right fit for everyone
- All tams crafted from our homespun 10/11 oz tartan
- Authentic and historically accurate, our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms
Homespun Tartan Tam
Every good Celt needs a proper, authentic, Homespun Tartan Tam. Your friends will turn green with farmad (envy) when you show up wearing your new, hand-spun matching Tam and kilt! These hats are also great on their own, to add some spice to your fall and winter outerwear. The drawstring means no worrying if the Tam will fit. Tam o’ Shanter’s name comes from the hero of a Robert Burns poem. It is also known as tams, Blue Bonnets, or Scot’s Bonnet, found in Irish and Scottish cultures. No matter the occasion, a Tam will make an impression!
- No matter the occasion, a Tam will make an impression!
- It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically.
- The drawstring means no worrying if the Tam will fit.
- Our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool
Our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms. It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically.
View our selection of Stock Homespun Tartans
We try very hard to keep these in stock, but if we are waiting for a shipment, you will need to wait too, up to 8 weeks for delivery.
|Homespun Tartan List O||
Anderson Modern, Armstrong Modern, Baird Ancient, Black Isle, Black Watch (Campbell) Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Modern, Black Watch (Campbell) Weathered, Boyd Modern, Brown Watch Modern, Bruce Modern, Buchanan Hunting Modern, Buchanan Modern, Buchanan Muted (MacGregor Hastie Variant), Burnett Modern, Burns Check Modern, Caledonia District Ancient, Cameron Modern, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Clark Ancient, Colquhoun Ancient, Crawford Modern, Cunningham Modern, Davidson Modern, Douglas Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Ancient, Fraser Red Dress Modern, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Graham of Montrose Ancient, Graham of Montrose Modern, Gunn Ancient, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Grey, Hamilton Modern, Henderson Modern, Irish Green (Non-Clan), Isle of Skye, Johnstone Modern, Keith Ancient, Kerr Red Modern, Lamont Ancient, Law Enforcement, LGBT Pride, Lindsay Modern, MacAlister Modern, MacBeth Modern, MacCallum Modern, MacDonald Ancient, MacDonald Modern, MacDonald of Clanranald Ancient, MacFarlane Modern, MacGregor Modern, MacIntyre Hunting Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKay Modern, MacKenzie Ancient, MacKenzie Modern, MacKenzie Weathered, MacKintosh Modern, MacLaren Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Modern, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Ancient, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Modern, MacPherson of Cluny (Red) Modern, MacQueen Modern, MacTavish Modern, Masonic (Freemason), Moffat Modern, Morrison Green Modern, Murray of Atholl Modern, Night Watch, Pride of Scotland, Ramsay Blue Modern, Rob Roy, Robertson Hunting Ancient, Robertson Red Modern, Rose Modern, Ross Hunting Modern, Saffron, Saint Patrick, Scott Brown Hunting Modern, Scottish National, Sinclair Hunting Green Ancient, Smith Modern, Solid Black, Solid Blue, Solid Green, Spirit of Highlander, Spirit of Scotland, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thompson Camel, Thomson Dress (Blue), Ulster Red Modern, US Air Force (Unofficial), US Army, US Coast Guard, US Marine Corps (Leatherneck), US Navy, Wallace Red Modern, Young Modern
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Clan Crest Standard Sgian Dubh (sock knife) made in Scotland with over 100 clan crests to choose
- Quality craftsmanship, affordable and practical with a stainless steel blade
- Antiqued metal mounts and yellow (plastic) jewel top; fits nicely into kilt hose
- Chromed metal accents and Scottish thistle detailing (the symbol for nobility and courage)
Special-Order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Premium quality pure lead-free pewter
- Hinged lid with sturdy handle
- Lid is accented with pewter clan crest and Celtic knot work
- 16oz. capacity
- Made in Scotland
- Available in over 250 clan crests
- Non clan crest available
- The Art Pewter Clan Crest Key Fob is cast in solid pewter and plated with rhodium for a shiny, attractive finish
- It’s made in Scotland by the famous jeweler Art Pewter
- Choose from over 100 clan crests to display your Celtic heritage everyday
- This solid black leather fob hooks onto your keychain, purse, bag, luggage, backpack, etc
Special-order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- The Clan Crest Antiqued Pewter Flask, made in Scotland of lead-free high-quality pewter
- The flask holds 5 oz and comes with a funnel in a gift box
- Customize with your Clan (many options available—see drop-down list)
- A must-have to tuck away in your Sporran or pocket
- Special-Order. Please allow 6-10 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
0 reviews with a 2-star rating
There are no reviews with a 2-star rating yet