Traditional Feather Hackles
- SKU: AHH01
- Categories: Hats and Hackles, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials, Tartan Day Essentials
- Traditional feather hackles. Attach them to your glengarry or balmoral.
- Hackles are available in 13 vibrant colors that the sun won’t bleach. Color-fast dye protects them from fading or bleeding.
- They attach easily to your hat with a convenient wire loop to add a splash of color to any hat.
- Our hackles are inspired by those of the Historic Fusilier Regiments. Customize your outfit to match your Regiment’s color hackle.
$10.00 – $15.00
Made from real chicken feathers, these 7” colored hackles are the perfect embellishment for your glengarry or balmoral. Vibrant and color-fast, these colors are safe to wear on a rainy Scottish afternoon or in the bright US sun. Available in 13 different colors, feel free to find your favorite! We’ve customized these hackles to mirror the hackles of Historic Fusilier Regiments; whether for reenactment purposes or fashion, these dynamic hackles will add a splash of color to any outfit. Please note: Some hackles are shorter than others. Refer to the color-chooser for the exact length.
Black (3 inch), Black (5 inch), Blue & White (5 inch), Gold (5 inch), Dark Green (3 inch), Green (5 inch), Irish Tri Color (4 inch), Kelly Green (5 inch), Navy Blue (3 inch), Red (3 inch), Red (5 inch), Red & White (5 inch), Red, White & Blue (5 inch), Royal Blue (5 inch), White (4 inch), Yellow (5 inch)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Khaki Military-Style Balmoral – also known as a tam – is a durable, versatile accessory made of 100% felted wool
- World War II military tam style makes for a striking complement to Celtic dress
- Available in sizes 6.75-8, so you can choose the perfect fit for you; be advised that sizes run small
- Toorie (pom pom) on the top of the hat provides authentic Scottish, British, and Canadian WWII military style
- Color may vary
- Made in Scotland
- Over 500 Tartans
- 8 oz Wool tartan
- Child Size
- One Size Fits All
- 6-Panel Design
- Elastic Headband
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 6-12 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- Homespun Tartan Tam, choose from 100 different tartans to wear on its own or match your kilt
- The drawstring in the back makes it the right fit for everyone
- All tams crafted from our homespun 10/11 oz tartan
- Authentic and historically accurate, our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms
- The Harris Tweed Patchwork Cap bears the Harris Tweed trademark, handwoven by Scottish craftsman in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland
- Each patchwork cap is unique and different, which means colors will vary slightly from hat to hat
- This piece is made with 100% Harris Tweed Wool and it is available in sizes small to 2XL
- This high-quality and authentic tartan cap boasts a classic and stylish design
0 reviews with a 1-star rating
There are no reviews with a 1-star rating yet