Homespun Wool Blend Tartan Rosettes
- SKU: TROSE-HS
- Categories: Bridesmaids Gifts, Gifts for Her, Mothers Day, Tartan Day Essentials, Tartan Rosettes, Tartan Sashes and Rosettes
- Tags: Custom-Order, Homespun, Wool Blend
- Our Homespun Tartan Rosettes are 100% authentic wool tartan rosettes made in the USA
- Choose from a 4-inch or 5-inch diameter rosette and from several different tartan patterns to match your family’s ancestral tartan or your personal style
- The perfect way to add tartan to any outfit. Even if you’re allergic to wool, you can still wear these rosettes as they won’t touch your skin
- Wear it with a brooch or plain. It comes custom-order, so it’s uniquely yours
Custom-order. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
These homespun tartan rosettes are an ideal accessory to add to any outfit! Whether you’re pairing your rosette to a kilted, Celtic outfit, or if you’re adding a splash of tartan to everyday attire, you’ll display your Celtic pride fashionably. Customize according to your preference. Choose from either a 4-inch or 5-inch diameter rosette and pick your family’s tartan. Grab a couple of rosettes for family or friends—save $5 each when you buy three or more of the same tartan-patterned rosette! Made in the USA, you can pin this rosette to a dress or bag and, even if you’re allergic to wool, you can display your Celtic heritage.
|Homespun Tartan List O||
Anderson Modern, Armstrong Modern, Baird Ancient, Black Isle, Black Watch (Campbell) Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Modern, Black Watch (Campbell) Weathered, Boyd Modern, Brown Watch Modern, Bruce Modern, Buchanan Hunting Modern, Buchanan Modern, Buchanan Muted (MacGregor Hastie Variant), Burnett Modern, Burns Check Modern, Caledonia District Ancient, Cameron Modern, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Clark Ancient, Colquhoun Ancient, Crawford Modern, Davidson Modern, Douglas Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Ancient, Fraser Red Dress Modern, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Graham of Montrose Ancient, Graham of Montrose Modern, Gunn Ancient, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Grey, Hamilton Modern, Henderson Modern, Irish Green (Non-Clan), Isle of Skye, Johnstone Modern, Keith Ancient, Lamont Ancient, LGBT Pride, Lindsay Modern, MacAlister Modern, MacCallum Modern, MacDonald Ancient, MacDonald Modern, MacDonald of Clanranald Ancient, MacFarlane Modern, MacGregor Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKay Modern, MacKenzie Ancient, MacKenzie Modern, MacKenzie Weathered, MacKintosh Modern, MacLaren Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Modern, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Ancient, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Modern, MacPherson of Cluny (Red) Modern, MacQueen Modern, Masonic (Freemason), Moffat Modern, Morrison Green Modern, Murray of Atholl Modern, Night Watch, Pride of Scotland, Ramsay Blue Modern, Rob Roy, Robertson Hunting Ancient, Robertson Red Modern, Ross Hunting Modern, Saffron, Saint Patrick, Scott Brown Hunting Modern, Scottish National, Sinclair Hunting Green Ancient, Smith Modern, Solid Black, Solid Blue, Solid Green, Spirit of Highlander, Spirit of Scotland, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thompson Camel, Thomson Dress (Blue), Ulster Red Modern, US Air Force (Unofficial), US Army, US Coast Guard, US Marine Corps (Leatherneck), US Navy, Wallace Red Modern, Young Modern
4 Inch Diameter, 5 Inch Diameter
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in the USA
- Tartan Woven in Scotland
- Light Weight
- Poly Viscose Tartan
- Traditional Tartan Sash
- Measures Approx. 11″ x 90″
Special-Order. Please allow 3-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Light, comfortable, allows for freedom of movement and perfect for summer or warm weather
- Made in the USA by a highly skilled kiltmaker and homespun on an old-world loom for an authentic look
- Made with a 55/45 poly/wool and weighs 9 oz but feels heavier
- Choose between several clan and non-clan tartans and available in 4, 5, or 6 yards
Custom-made just for you! Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- Our authentic Medium Weight Old & Rare Wool Traditional Tartan Sash–Set Of Two is woven in Scotland and finished in the USA
- This set comes in a set of two, with each sash measuring approximately 11 inches by 90 inches
- These sashes are made with a luxurious and comfortable 100% medium weight premium wool
- Choose from over 400 tartans to showcase your heritage with pride, including old and rare tartans
Special-order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- 13/14oz Premium Wool Tartan
- Choice of 4 inch or 5 inch diameter
- Includes a pin back – Wear it by itself, or pair with any brooch
- Woven in Wales – Made in the USA
Custom made just for you! Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
June McCammon –
This is a great and beautiful item! It goes very well with my Buchanan kilted skirt, and makes for a very striking accent…..thank you!
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch