Tartan Flags – Medium Weight 13oz Premium Wool
- SKU: TFLAG-13
- Categories: Earth Day Collection, Flags, Tartan Clothing and Decor, Tartan Day Essentials, Tartan Flags
- Tags: Custom-Order, Made in Scotland, Medium Weight, Wool
- Made from authentic tartan weaved in Scotland, with flag assembled in the USA
- Rolled hemmed for a finished look and durability
- Choose from over 500 tartan clans for a custom family treasure
- Pick a three grommet or flag pole sleeve finish to suit your needs
Medium Weight Tartan Flags
Let the world know your Scottish and Celtic pride with this tartan flag to fly outside your home or hang up inside as decor. Scottish weavers mill the tartans, and then the finish is customized in the USA. Your heritage will be abundant throughout your house! We offer over 500 tartans to choose from, and the type of finish makes the flag truly your own. The flag measures approximately 56×36 inches from a medium weight tartan 12/13 ounces, and we designed it to fit a standard flag pole. If you need a different size, please inquire about customized options.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.
- Due to supply issues in Scotland, some of these can take up to a year. If you place an order, we will get your hat to you as soon as it arrives from Scotland. Please know we appreciate your kind patience.
- The Irish County Lambswool Scarf is made in Scotland and available in over 30 Irish county tartans
- This scarf is warm, fuzzy, and cozy and made for winter days but great for year-round layering and accessorizing
- Made with premium lambswool, this accessory is soft and luxurious with a similar feel to cashmere
- It measures 11 inches x 70 inches and has purled ends
- On sale while supplies last.
- Fly the Rampant Lion Flag, the Banner of the King of Scots – a majestic tribute to Scotland’s rich history and tradition
- This 100% premium polyester flag measures 36 inches by 60 inches
- Hangs from two brass grommets on any standard flag pole
- Celebrate Scottish heritage anyplace – fly at home, football (soccer, for you Yanks) games, or display at the office