Green Triquetra Earrings
- SKU: JES20
- Categories: Celtic Earrings, Irish Favorites, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Emerald, Sterling Silver, Triquetra
- Made with stylish sterling silver for a clean and classic look, it is a stylish accessory for day-to-day use and formal Celtic-themed events
- Cubic zirconia emerald green “inset” will remind you of the rolling Scottish highland hills
- Measures 1 inch long plus hook — large enough to make a statement but not overwhelming
- Triquetra knot design (also called a trefoil knot or trinity knot) represents the three faces of the Goddess — the perfect gift for the goddess in your life!
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
Green Triquetra Earrings
Wear your Celtic pride right down to the details! These earrings have a simple, classic design that is unique without being overly flashy. Whether it’s for everyday use or your Celtic themed event, you cannot go wrong with these earrings.
These stylish earrings are made with sterling silver and have sterling silver hooks. Catch eyes (and get compliments) with the shimmering emerald cubic zirconia “gems” inset.
The triquetra (or trefoil knot) has become synonymous with Celtic heritage — we even use it in our logo! Combine your fashion sense and Celtic pride with these earrings!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Trinity knot design, also called triquetra, one of the most famous Celtic symbols featured heavily in historical artwork
- Made with sterling silver with hook backs
- Measures 0.5 inches across—light enough for comfortable wear, large enough to get noticed
- Comes with a clear top box, perfect for gift-giving
- Display your Celtic pride with the rich imagery of the Celtic Triquetra alongside a beautiful sparkle of synthetic sapphire with a pair of Sapphire Triquetra Earrings
- Crafted as a drop earring in elegant 100% sterling silver
- Measures approximately 37 mm (1.5 inches) for a dangly, but not weighty, drop earring
- Embellished with the Triquetra, an ancient symbol of early Celtic beliefs and present on many pre-Celtic monuments
The Claddagh is a traditional Irish ring. It can be worn as a symbol of heritage or simply to express a commitment to three beautiful sentiments.
For centuries, couples have exchanged the famous Claddagh ring as engagement or wedding rings. The symbols stand for love, loyalty & friendship which are represented by the heart, the crown, and the hands.