- You cannot add "Triskelion Sterling Silver Necklace" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
- Beautiful Celtic earrings, Triskelion Spiral earrings represents the cyclical revolutions of the natural world
- Crafted from the New Zealand Paua shell, each shell is different, so each earring set is different and one-of-a-kind
- It measures approximately 1/2 inches and includes nickel-free stud and backers
- A beautiful Celtic pendant, Triskelion Spiral Necklace represents the cyclical revolutions of the natural world
- Crafted from the New Zealand Paua shell, each shell is different, so each pendant is different and one-of-a-kind
- It measures approximately 1⅜ inches wide and is suspended on an 18-inch stainless steel chain
- Made in the USA.
This lovely kilt pin features our popular Celtic disk, a truly unique and meaningful design from the Art Nouveau period.
A seemingly simple design with much complicated meaning buried within!
The Celts were noted for there use of threes. The center of this piece has a Triquetra or Trinity knot entwined in an interlocking with three, there are three hearts and the central spiral design has three arms. This central spiral design is referred to as a triskele. All of these elements are united together within a circle, the pendant itself, an ancient and universal symbol of unity, wholeness, infinity, the goddess, and female power.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your choice between bronze or sterling silver
- Invokes the unmistakable Celtic symbolism of maiden, mother, and crone in a stunning necklace
- Choose from either high-quality bronze or silver
- Crafted in a heavy or medium weight braid. Heavy is 10 gauge (approximately ⅜ inches or 10 mm thick), strong and durable accessory while remaining flexible for comfort
- Made in the USA
- Celtic Triskelion Motif
- Medium Weight (12 Gauge)
- 5/16″ (8 mm) Thick
- Handcrafted in Bronze or Silver
- Strong and Flexible
- Made to Your Measurements!