Highland Beef Haggis
- SKU: FHHB
- Categories: Burns Night Essentials, Haggis!, Holiday Foods, Holiday Gift Guide, Stocking Stuffers
- Our delicious Highland Beef Haggis is made in the USA and is the easiest flavor of all our haggis options—the most suitable for American palates
- Comes in a 14.5 ounce can—perfect for a family dinner
- Ideal for first-timers—for reference, it tastes similar to corned beef hash
- Made from 100% USDA Highland Beef
Highland Beef Haggis
You’ve gotta try our Highland Beef Haggis! Made locally in the USA, beef haggis is said to be the easiest flavor for American palates. Whether it’s your first time trying this traditional Scottish dish or you’re introducing haggis to the bairns for the first time, beef haggis is an ideal option (you can even tell them it’s a corned beef hash—they probably won’t know the difference!). If it’s authenticity you’re worried about, there’s plenty of evidence to suggest that cattle were just as common as sheep in the ancient Highlands. If you try it and love it, why not bundle and save? Save a dollar per can with each additional can you purchase!
Ingredients: 100% USDA Highland beef, hydrated pin oats, water, beef liver, refined beef suet, onion powder, onions, salt, kitchen bouquet (caramel color (sulfites), water, vegetable base (water, carrots, celery, cabbage, onion, parsley, turnips, parsnips), less than 2% of: spices, salt, sodium benzonate as a preservative), spices
Serving Size: 3oz
Servings Per Container: about 5
Calories Per Serving: 170 Calories from Fat: 95
Total Fat: 10g
Total Carbohydrate: 12g
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Kilt belt made in Scotland with quality black leather
- Features a deeply embossed Celtic knot design
- Measures 2¼ inches wide to fit any kilt and buckle, with velcro closure for your comfort and adjustability
- Available in sizes Small – 3X to accommodate every size
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter with an antiquated finish
- Choose between over 200 clans along with various non-clan symbols
- Measures 2.5 inches tall by 2 inches wide; you can pin it anywhere
- We try to keep these in stock, but it’s not always possible. Your order will be marked as a special order if we need to order it. Please allow 3-6 weeks for re-order
- 2 cans of your choice of haggis
- Presentation Haggis casing
- Pre-cut strings to bind the end of the casing
- Easy preparation instructions
Just the right size for you and a few friends! Makes about 6 servings. What’s a Burns Supper or Tartan Day without a presentation haggis?! Our kit is easy to prepare. Just stuff, steam, and serve!
- 3.5-inch crest pin made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend
- Made in Scotland – Available in 250+ clan crests so you can choose yours!
- We try to keep these in stock, but with 250+ clans, it’s not always possible
- Your order will be marked as a special order if we need to order the pins(s) from Scotland
0 reviews with a 1-star rating
There are no reviews with a 1-star rating yet