Triquetra Sterling Silver Earrings
- SKU: JES46
- Categories: Celtic Earrings, Celtic Jewelry, Featured, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Sterling Silver, Triquetra
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
Triquetra (Trinity Knot) Earrings
Sterling Silver Celtic Triquetra knot earrings and hooks. Approx. 2/3″ across.
The Triquetra is, without doubt, one of the most popular and enduring triple knot designs. The word literally means “three-cornered”, and the symbol is composed of three interlaced arcs.
The line is unbroken and never-ending and is said to represent many things, such as unity, protection, and everlasting life. Like many knots, it can be seen as a Celtic symbol for strength.
Variations of the symbol have endured throughout history, adorning architecture and artwork for millennia. Its current form has become a common feature in tattoos and jewelry in Ireland and beyond.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Scottish Thistle Necklace, not just a stylish necklace, but also Scotland’s national flower
- Crafted with sterling silver and measures approximately 5/8 inches across
- Keep it as a gift for yourself or give it to that special someone
- Matching Thistle Earrings available to compliment the Thistle Necklace
- Adorn yourself with mysticism with this beautiful necklace and earring set of multicolored cubic zirconia, wrapped in a richly symbolic Celtic spiral
- This jewelry is approximately ⅝ inches by ½ inches and includes a complimentary chain for the pendant
- The rhodium-plated finish makes this jewelry eye-catching and shiny while remaining exceptionally durable
- The multicolored cubic zirconia adds additional sparkle and dimension to these beautiful pieces
- Height: 31 mm (1.2 inch)
- Metal Material: Sterling Silver
- Claddagh design
- A subtle yet eye-catching Celtic accessory endowed with the thistle, a profound symbol of Scottish victory
- Handmade in the USA and available in fine-quality bronze or silver
- The lightweight braid style (approximately 14 gauge) makes this bracelet light and flexible while remaining strong and durable
- We’ll make this bracelet custom just for you—please allow approximately 6-16 weeks to have it handmade and shipped
Take a look at our Torc FAQ page!
This is a Custom-order item. Please allow 6-16 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.