Celtic Lion Torc – Extra Heavy Braid
- SKU: JTLION
- Category: Celtic Neck Torcs
- Tags: Bronze, Custom-Order, Lion, Made in USA, Sterling Silver
- Connect to the strength and courage of your Celtic heritage with the powerful symbol of the lion with a Lion Torc necklace in Extra Heavy Braid
- Handmade in your choice of high-quality bronze or silver
- This necklace’s extra heavy braid style( ⅝ inch or 16 mm thick) makes for a strong, durable, and flexible accessory
- Custom made just for you—please allow us between 6-16 weeks to have it crafted and shipped
$370.00 – $2,600.00
Lion Torc Extra Heavy Weight
In ancient Celtic, Greek, and other ancient mythologies, the lion is a rich symbol of courage and power. Whether you aspire to be the king of the jungle, or if you just love big cats, a Lion Torc necklace in an extra heavy braid is the perfect accessory for you! This ancient Celtic style of necklace is embellished with lion’s head terminals to express the wearer’s fortitude. It is also strong and flexible enough to come with you wherever you want to go. Choose from either bronze or silver to match your other jewelry and finish off any outfit. This beautiful and durable adornment is sure to become a treasured family heirloom!
|Bronze or Silver||
|Torc Neck Size||
16 Inch, 16.5 Inch, 17 Inch, 17.5 Inch, 18 Inch, 18.5 Inch, 19 Inch, 19.5 Inch, 20 Inch
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- In Celtic mythology, thick necklaces of gold were worn by warrior queen Boudicca—channel your inner warrior queen with this torc
- Measures approximately ⅝ inches (16 mm) thick for our heaviest style of braid
- Choose from either bronze or silver
- High-quality and handmade and custom made in the USA—please allow approximately 8 weeks to create and get it to you
- Hand-crafted in the USA
- Medium Braid (12 Gauge)
- Available in Bronze or Silver
- Strong and Flexible
- Ancient Celtic Necklace
- Snake Head Terminals
- The Celtic Wolf Torc is beautifully handcrafted in the USA and made with your choice of bronze or sterling silver.
- It fits necks measuring between 14 inches and 20 inches. Choose from light, medium, or heavy braid to suit your style.
- This piece is strong and flexible. The ancient Celtic symbol of the wolf’s head forms the terminals.
- The ancient Celts highly regarded wolves as noble animals that represented guidance, assistance, and transformation.
- A distinctive and meticulous Viking neckpiece, created by the best craftsmen in the United States.
- Recognizable to any proud Viking, the dragon head terminals on proud display makes the wearer want to head for his longship.
- Custom-made for the wearer, this braided piece comes in two metal options – silver or bronze – to suit any wardrobe.
- We mean heavy when we say it – you will never see a Viking in anything less than this heavy 10 gauge metal Torc.