Chalice Wells Sterling Silver Necklace
- SKU: CL-CW1
- Categories: Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Necklaces, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Jewelry, Earrings and Pendants
- Tags: Chalice Wells, Sterling Silver
Only 1 left in stock
The Chalice Well is a holy well situated at the foot of Glastonbury Tor in the county of Somerset, England. Wells are often featured in mythology as gateways to the spirit world. The two interlocking circles constitute the symbol known as the Vesica Piscisa shape that is the intersection of two circles with the same radius. The vesica piscis has been the subject of mystical speculation at several periods of history. In the well lid design, a spear or a sword bisects these two circles, a possible reference to Excalibur.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- An elegant knot design embraces Scotland’s national flower on the Scottish Thistle Knot Ring.
- It’s made of sterling silver and with an open design.
- Available in whole sizes 5-15 – will last for years
- This ring makes an excellent gift idea for holidays and anniversaries.
Celtic peoples looked on the rabbit (and it’s cousin the hare) as a creature with supernatural powers. They admired their strength and speed, but treated them with caution.