- SKU: JCNTP
- Categories: Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Necklaces, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants
- Tags: Bronze, Made in USA, Special-Order, Sterling Silver, Triquetra
Available in bronze or sterling silver.
$25.00 – $35.00
The Triquetra is, without doubt, one of the most popular and enduring triple knot designs. The word literally means “three-cornered”, and the symbol is composed of three interlaced arcs.
The line is unbroken and never-ending and is said to represent many things, such as unity, protection, and everlasting life. Like many knots, it can be seen as a Celtic symbol for strength.
Variations of the symbol have endured throughout history, adorning architecture and artwork for millennia. Its current form has become a common feature in tattoos and jewelry in Ireland and beyond.
|Bronze or Silver||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Trinity Knot Set of earrings and necklace is the beautiful sterling silver accessory set to finish off any outfit
- The Trinity Knot, or triskele, is emblematic of all things in threes, such as the Celtic trinity, and is prolific in Celtic and early Christian artwork
- The pendant measures ¾ inch wide and the earrings ½ inch wide
- The set comes with a sterling silver chain and a complimentary clear-top gift box
- Scottish Thistle Necklace, not just a stylish necklace, but also Scotland’s national flower
- Crafted with sterling silver and measures approximately 5/8 inches across
- Keep it as a gift for yourself or give it to that special someone
- Matching Thistle Earrings available to compliment the Thistle Necklace
- A subtle yet eye-catching Celtic accessory endowed with the thistle, a profound symbol of Scottish victory
- Handmade in the USA and available in fine-quality bronze or silver
- The lightweight braid style (approximately 14 gauge) makes this bracelet light and flexible while remaining strong and durable
- We’ll make this bracelet custom just for you—please allow approximately 6-16 weeks to have it handmade and shipped