The ram was often used to symbolize power. In Celtic mythology the god of war, Lugh, was said to be able to take the form of a ram. The ram was also associated with the Celtic god of the underworld, Cernunnos.
|Bronze or Silver||
6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
For the Celts, the dragon was a sign of war, and it was under the cloth battle-banners shaped like dragons, writhing and twisting in the wind, that they marched to war against the golden eagles of the Romans.
- Trinity Knot Set of earrings and necklace is the beautiful sterling silver accessory set to finish off any outfit
- The Trinity Knot, or triskele, is emblematic of all things in threes, such as the Celtic trinity, and is prolific in Celtic and early Christian artwork
- The pendant measures ¾ inch wide and the earrings ½ inch wide
- The set comes with a sterling silver chain and a complimentary clear-top gift box
- A subtle yet eye-catching Celtic accessory endowed with the thistle, a profound symbol of Scottish victory
- Handmade in the USA and available in fine-quality bronze or silver
- The lightweight braid style (approximately 14 gauge) makes this bracelet light and flexible while remaining strong and durable
- We’ll make this bracelet custom just for you—please allow approximately 6-16 weeks to have it handmade and shipped