Clan Crest Standard Sgian Dubh
- SKU: WCC01
- Categories: Clan Crest Sgian Dubhs, Clans and Tartans, Highland Accessories, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Sgian Dubhs, Thistle Collection, Weaponry, Weaponry
- Tags: Chrome, Clan Crest, Made in Scotland, Pewter, Special-Order, Stainless Steel
- Clan Crest Standard Sgian Dubh (sock knife) made in Scotland with over 100 clan crests to choose
- Quality craftsmanship, affordable and practical with a stainless steel blade
- Antiqued metal mounts and yellow (plastic) jewel top; fits nicely into kilt hose
- Chromed metal accents and Scottish thistle detailing (the symbol for nobility and courage)
Clan Crest Standard Sgian Dubh
When you want to complete your Scottish outfit on a budget, our Clan Crest Standard Sgian Dubh is perfect for you. It is adorned with your choice of over 100 authentic Scottish crests set into the handle. This affordable sgian dubh is accented with antiqued metal mounts. A replica yellow jewel on top adds a regal look to this piece. Sporting a stainless steel blade, this sgian dubh is affordable, practical, and stylish. It includes chrome Scottish thistle detailing on the hilt, which is a traditional symbol of nobility. It will tuck in nicely to your kilt hose, completing any Celtic outfit!
|Clan Crest List S||
Anderson, Armstrong, Baillie, Baird, Barclay, Blair, Brodie, Bruce, Buchan, Buchanan, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Campbell of Breadalbane, Campbell of Cawdor, Carmichael, Chisholm, Cockburn, Colquhoun, Craig, Crawford, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Davidson, Douglas, Drummond, Elliot, Erskine, Farquharson, Ferguson, Fletcher, Forbes, Forsyth(e), Fraser, Fraser of Lovat, Galbraith, Gordon, Graham, Grant, Gunn, Hamilton, Hay, Henderson, Home (Hume), Hunter, Innes, Irvine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Lamont, Leask, Leslie, Lindsay, Livingston(e), Logan, MacAlister, MacArthur, MacAulay, MacBain (MacBean), MacCallum (Malcolm), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDonell of Glengarry, MacDougall, MacDuff, MacEwan, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGillivray, MacGregor, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacKenzie Seaforth Highlanders, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaine (of Lochbuie), MacLaren, MacLean, MacLellan, MacLennan, MacLeod (of Harris), MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil(l) (Buaidh No Bas), MacNicol (Nicholson), MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacRae, MacThomas, Matheson, Maxwell, Menzies, Moffat, Montgomery, Morrison, Munro, Murray (mermaid), Napier, Ogilvie, Pringle, Ramsay, Rattray, Robertson, Rose, Ross, Russell, Scott, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Skene, Stewart, Stewart of Appin, Strachan, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Urquhart, Wallace
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- High-quality black leather belt; pair with a kilt or anything else that requires a belt
- Made in Scotland by people who know a thing or two about kilt belts; pairs with any kilt belt buckle
- Elegant pebble finish makes this belt an interesting accessory without being too flashy
- Fastened together with comfortable velcro, this belt allows for greater adjustability; available in sizes small-XXXL
- Simple, classic, and smooth design. Pair this kilt belt with any kilt on any occasion
- Adjusting this kilt belt is a breeze with the easy-to-use velcro closure
- Measures 2 inches wide and is compatible with any of our standard kilt belt buckles
- Discontinued – Available while supplies last
- Child’s belt and buckle set with Celtic design
- Measures 1½ inches wide and fits a 22-32 inch waist
- Matches our adult-sized pebble grain belts and thistle buckle
- Affordable and adjustable for your growing boy
- The Highland Swirl Antiquated Kilt Belt Buckle is a solid brass belt buckle made in Scotland.
- This piece features a detailed, traditional Celtic knot design with an antique silver finish.
- It’s perfect for use with any kilt or at your next re-enactment.
- The buckle measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches, making it lightweight but solid.