Clan Crest Stag Handle Sgian Dubh
- SKU: WSDKC
- Categories: Clan Crest Sgian Dubhs, Clans and Tartans, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Sgian Dubhs, Weaponry, Weaponry
- Tags: Antler, Special-Order, Stag
- The perfect accessory to complete a traditional Highland outfit, the Clan Crest Stag Handle fits nicely into your hose.
- Choose from over 200 clan crests to set in the pommel.
- This sgian dubh boasts a handle made with durable resin, resembling a staghorn.
- Sheath it stainless steel blade in a genuine brown leather sheath.
A great traditional Highland outfit is all about the details. This sgian dubh is the personalized accessory that will make you stand out. Choose between 200 clan crests to be set into the pommel to connect with your family’s roots.
The connections to Celtic heritage are throughout this accessory. Not only is it made in Scotland, but this sgian dubh’s handle is made of durable resin that resembles a staghorn—a Scottish symbol of power and wisdom. It comes with a genuine brown leather sheath and stainless steel blade. It’s sized to tuck into your kilt hose.
|Clan Crest List S||
Anderson, Armstrong, Baillie, Baird, Barclay, Blair, Brodie, Bruce, Buchan, Buchanan, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Campbell of Breadalbane, Campbell of Cawdor, Carmichael, Chisholm, Cockburn, Colquhoun, Craig, Crawford, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Davidson, Douglas, Drummond, Elliot, Erskine, Farquharson, Ferguson, Fletcher, Forbes, Forsyth(e), Fraser, Fraser of Lovat, Galbraith, Gordon, Graham, Grant, Gunn, Hamilton, Hay, Henderson, Home (Hume), Hunter, Innes, Irvine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Lamont, Leask, Leslie, Lindsay, Livingston(e), Logan, MacAlister, MacArthur, MacAulay, MacBain (MacBean), MacCallum (Malcolm), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDonell of Glengarry, MacDougall, MacDuff, MacEwan, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGillivray, MacGregor, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacKenzie Seaforth Highlanders, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaine (of Lochbuie), MacLaren, MacLean, MacLellan, MacLennan, MacLeod (of Harris), MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil(l) (Buaidh No Bas), MacNicol (Nicholson), MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacRae, MacThomas, Matheson, Maxwell, Menzies, Moffat, Montgomery, Morrison, Munro, Murray (mermaid), Napier, Ogilvie, Pringle, Ramsay, Rattray, Robertson, Rose, Ross, Russell, Scott, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Skene, Stewart, Stewart of Appin, Strachan, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Urquhart, Wallace
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Woven in Scotland
- Handmade in the USA
- Braveheart Tartan from the Movie
- Standard Size: Approx. 36″ X 60″
- XL Size: Approx. 54″ X 60″
- Choice of Fringed or Knotted Finish
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- The Clan Crest Antiqued Pewter Flask, made in Scotland of lead-free high-quality pewter
- The flask holds 5 oz and comes with a funnel in a gift box
- Customize with your Clan (many options available—see drop-down list)
- A must-have to tuck away in your Sporran or pocket
- Special-Order. Please allow 6-10 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Braveheart double-width tartan and woven in Scotland by the same weaver as the movie
- Authentic to 13th century and woven in natural, rustic, earth-tones using medium weight (13 oz) 100% natural wool
- Great for crafts, reenactments, or use at Highland/Scotland/Celtic-themed events
- 61 inches wide with kilting selvages and priced per yard (less than a yard available upon request)
- Made by The Celtic Croft in the USA
- Tartan Woven in Scotland
- Same Weavers That Made the Movie Tartan
- Rustic, Natural Wool and Earth-tones
- Inspired by the Time Period of Braveheart
Custom-made just for you! Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.