Clan Crest Stag Handle Sgian Dubh
- SKU: WSDKC
- Categories: Clan Crest Sgian Dubhs, Clans and Tartans, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Sgian Dubhs, Weaponry, Weaponry
- Tags: Antler, Special-Order, Stag
- The perfect accessory to complete a traditional Highland outfit, the Clan Crest Stag Handle fits nicely into your hose.
- Choose from over 200 clan crests to set in the pommel.
- This sgian dubh boasts a handle made with durable resin, resembling a staghorn.
- Sheath it stainless steel blade in a genuine brown leather sheath.
A great traditional Highland outfit is all about the details. This sgian dubh is the personalized accessory that will make you stand out. Choose between 200 clan crests to be set into the pommel to connect with your family’s roots.
The connections to Celtic heritage are throughout this accessory. Not only is it made in Scotland, but this sgian dubh’s handle is made of durable resin that resembles a staghorn—a Scottish symbol of power and wisdom. It comes with a genuine brown leather sheath and stainless steel blade. It’s sized to tuck into your kilt hose.
|Clan Crest List S||
Anderson, Armstrong, Baillie, Baird, Barclay, Blair, Brodie, Bruce, Buchan, Buchanan, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Campbell of Breadalbane, Campbell of Cawdor, Carmichael, Chisholm, Cockburn, Colquhoun, Craig, Crawford, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Davidson, Douglas, Drummond, Elliot, Erskine, Farquharson, Ferguson, Fletcher, Forbes, Forsyth(e), Fraser, Fraser of Lovat, Galbraith, Gordon, Graham, Grant, Gunn, Hamilton, Hay, Henderson, Home (Hume), Hunter, Innes, Irvine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Lamont, Leask, Leslie, Lindsay, Livingston(e), Logan, MacAlister, MacArthur, MacAulay, MacBain (MacBean), MacCallum (Malcolm), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDonell of Glengarry, MacDougall, MacDuff, MacEwan, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGillivray, MacGregor, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacKenzie Seaforth Highlanders, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaine (of Lochbuie), MacLaren, MacLean, MacLellan, MacLennan, MacLeod (of Harris), MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil(l) (Buaidh No Bas), MacNicol (Nicholson), MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacRae, MacThomas, Matheson, Maxwell, Menzies, Moffat, Montgomery, Morrison, Munro, Murray (mermaid), Napier, Ogilvie, Pringle, Ramsay, Rattray, Robertson, Rose, Ross, Russell, Scott, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Skene, Stewart, Stewart of Appin, Strachan, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Urquhart, Wallace
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Clan Crest Sporran is genuine leather; features an authentically made-in-Scotland clan crest of your choice
- The Celtic Croft assembles this sporran in-house so we can personally guarantee its authenticity and premium quality
- This piece displays an embossed Celtic knot design, an emblem of eternity and fidelity that adds to the distinctiveness of the piece
- Create a bespoke accessory for your highland dress by choosing from over 200 lead-free pewter clan crest badges
- 3.5-inch crest pin made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend
- Made in Scotland – Available in 250+ clan crests so you can choose yours!
- We try to keep these in stock, but with 250+ clans, it’s not always possible
- Your order will be marked as a special order if we need to order the pins(s) from Scotland
- Sgian dubh cast in lead-free pewter and plated in palladium — fits nicely into your kilt hose
- Choose between six gemstones (black, blue, green, red, topaz, purple) — the stone has a multi-facet cut and gold foil backed
- Traditional 4-piece metalwork and designed with the thistle symbol, a symbol of Scottish nobility and valor
- Connect to your ancestry and heritage by choosing from over 250+ clan crests or generic crests (i.e., Lion, Thistle, St. Andrews, Piper, or Masonic crests)
Special-Order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- The Braveheart Ancient Kilt is the same rustic tartan–authentically woven in Scotland– featured in the movie Braveheart
- This kilt is sewn right here in the US and wears lighter, cooler, more comfortably than wool typically does
- It’s custom-made just for you and available in 6, 8, and 10 yard lengths to accommodate different waist sizes
- Please allow 1-2- weeks for delivery for this bit o’ rugged highland style to arrive at your door
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.