L&M Highland Grosgrain Flashes – Royal Blue
- SKU: AHFG-CL-2040
- Categories: Clearance Accessories, Clearance and Specials, Tartan Flashes
- Tag: Grosgrain
L&M Highland Grosgrain Flashes
Not only do you need grosgrain flashes to make your outfit look great, but they also help hold your kilt hose up! They also come in handy for keeping your sgian dubh in place. These are made from grosgrain ribbon with an elastic band and s-hook closure – no knowledge of knots needed. Designed to fit most leg sizes.
- Grosgrain Ribbon
- Elastic Band Fits Most Legs
- S-hook Closure
- Smart Way to Keep Your Hose in Place
You might also like our Wool Flashes from Lochcarron of Scotland! Need to match your kilt perfectly? Order Premium Wool Tartan Flashes to match your kilt. Want a challenge, or just like doing things the old-fashioned way? Checkout our Traditional Self Tie Flashes in solid or multi-color options.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Solid color self-tie flashes for kilt hose and is crafted from a 50/50 Merino and acrylic blend for both softness and durability
- Handmade by the House of Cheviot in Scotland and designed to be self-tied for a traditional, pre-elastic look and feel
- Measures approximately 36 inches long for an easier self-tie
- Choose from twelve different colors to match your tartan, style, and preference
Custom-made just for you! Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Solid brass buckle
- Shinny chrome plated finish
- Fits all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide)
- Measures approximately 3.75 X 2.75 inches
- Made in Scotland using cast pewter
- Intricate Celtic knot and weave design—with no beginning or end, it represents eternity
- Sturdy and solid construction gives it a good weight
- Measures 3.5 inches by 2.63 inches and fits any standard kilt measuring 2.5 inches wide
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.