Graham of Montrose Modern Tartan Flag – Homespun Wool Blend
- SKU: FLAG-IS-2351
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Assorted Tartan Stuff, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Tartan Stuff, LIST G
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
- Choice of over 80 homespun wool blend tartans to display your family history and ancestry
- Made to order in the USA and measures 56 inches by 36 inches
- Stands the test of time—all unfinished edges are roll-hemmed for durability
- Hang it on any standard flag pole with your choice of three grommets or a flag pole sleeve
Only 1 left in stock
Homespun Wool Blend Tartan Flags
Your clan tartan is more than just a pattern. It’s a symbol of your heritage and your descendants! Your ancestors proudly displayed these tartans, and you can, too, when you raise this tartan flag, made with your choice of over 80 homespun wool blend tartans.
This affordable tartan flag is made-to-order in the USA. All unfinished edges are roll-hemmed, so not only will it look good, but it will stand the test of time (much like your Scottish pride)!
This flag measures 56 inches by 36 inches and will fit standard flag poles.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Track List :
- Scarborough Fair
- Paddy’s Green Shamrock Shore
- Sporting Days of Eater
- She Moved Through The Fair
- Carolan’s Dream
- Over The Rainbow
- O’Keefes Slide
- Captain O’Kane
- Pretty Maid Milking Her Cow
- My Heart Will Go On
- Swallowtail Jig
- Poetry of the Pines
- May Morning Dew
- Forget Not Yet
- Too-rah Loo-rah
Beer is Proof T-Shirt, pre-shrunk and made from high quality 100% cotton for a great feel and fit
If you love beer, like we love beer, this T-Shirt is for you. They also make the perfect gift for that beer lover in your life
Made in the USA for quality assurance and comes in M, L, 2XL, and 3XL (Add $2.00 for 2XL, 3XL)
Three color printing for a classic and subtly distinctive look
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches